Ever been on a breakfast/morning date?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never been on a morning date, tomorrow will be my first one. I think it is something different, just gotta find a good breakfast morning spot, cant be going to Dennys or IHOP. I already have a couple spots picked out

I know this girl is feeling me much more than the last 2 chicks I was talking to. Them other broads never hit me up and always gave short answers. This chick hits me up constantly and is always sending long text and actually asking questions of me, you know actually engaged in conversations

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Unless this some morning after type shyt, fukk no. Mornings is to read and/or get paid nikka fukk that pattycake bullshyt. :mjpls:

From Mid day onward is cool tho. :ehh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It is cute, and different. Also breakfast always cost less. I would try to google dinners in the area or look to see if so,ewhere close was on Diners, Drive Inns, and Dives. But if you aren't trying too much...

Waffle House :troll:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:cape:
I've never been to IHOP or Denny's :lupe:

you should check out their online menus. pretty good stuff. You could reach over and taste stuff on my plate.

Props on the Daria quote, by the way.

LOL@your c00n ass going to denny's. Fake mixed up nygga :laugh:

:mjpls: you want a list of people who post here that you can "@" about my "real nikka" credentials? The answers may surprise you.

But you're an alt, so maybe it wouldn't.

Me being black isn't defined by my likes and dislikes.

Me being black is defined by my being black.