Ever been confused by a females motives????

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I met this girl, due to circumstances we were living together with a couple others for a few months months. She had a BF she was in love with, been with him for a while. This is all understandable, I can understand that. One day she crawls into my bed, the next day she sucks me off. She sucks me off a lot. But she won't let me do anything to her. Now, I ask, what does she get out of this little arrangement?

I can't imagine a dude doing the opposite. I tried so hard to escalate it, that eventually I just gave up and thought a blow-job before sleep wasn't such a bad deal. The day before I left she finally hits me with the 'have you got a condom?'

'YOU KNOW FUKIN' DAMN WELL I HAVE A CONDOM!!!!!!!'

And after I was finished she hits me AGAIN this time with the 'Why didn't we do that sooner??'

Did it one last time on the morning I was leaving and then I rode of into the sunset, with a horse between my legs, a whore in my heart and a course in the confused fukkery of women.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
If you ain't ever been confused by a chicks motives then you ain't dealt with alot of women probably gay. Everything has to be a fukking game.

You should have just asked her tho...it probably would have took you a few times to phrase the same question a few different ways all the while she looking at you like you the one being obtuse.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If all she wanted to do was give you head, why complain? Maybe she was one of those girls that feels like she's only cheating if you stick it in and sucking you off was the highest form of affection she could give you.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all she wanted to do was give you head, why complain? Maybe she was one of those girls that feels like she's only cheating if you stick it in and sucking you off was the highest form of affection she could give you.

I can't complain, the head was glorious. Her lips were like two pillowed red caterpillars that burst into a beautiful butterflies on the moment of my ejaculation, where on the release they floated blissfully towards the heavens of eros.

Probably the only reason why I ask is because I might have got a little bit emotionally invested. I put it all on red without her knowing. It really got me questioning the concept of these lowly gutter emotions of love and fidelity.

There's a god damn maggot in my apple!!!!!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
You took it as it came and it was the right thing to do.

Cause your feelings or not... if she was sucking you off on the nightly and had a man, she'll be sucking someone else's dikk on the nightly if you were her man.

As far as women's motives.... a lot of them, you dont pay attention to what they say. Only pay attention to what they do.

The two seldom match. No point in trying to figure it out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I met this girl, due to circumstances we were living together with a couple others for a few months months. She had a BF she was in love with, been with him for a while. This is all understandable, I can understand that. One day she crawls into my bed, the next day she sucks me off. She sucks me off a lot. But she won't let me do anything to her. Now, I ask, what does she get out of this little arrangement?

I can't imagine a dude doing the opposite. I tried so hard to escalate it, that eventually I just gave up and thought a blow-job before sleep wasn't such a bad deal. The day before I left she finally hits me with the 'have you got a condom?'

'YOU KNOW FUKIN' DAMN WELL I HAVE A CONDOM!!!!!!!'

And after I was finished she hits me AGAIN this time with the 'Why didn't we do that sooner??'

Did it one last time on the morning I was leaving and then I rode of into the sunset, with a horse between my legs, a whore in my heart and a course in the confused fukkery of women.
Why would you even care about a woman's motives...? You should only be concerned with getting your D wet...

Let her deal with her own emotional baggage...That's NONE of your business...

:mindblown:

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you even care about a woman's motives...? You should only be concerned with getting your D wet...

Let her deal with her own emotional baggage...That's NONE of your business...

:mindblown:

Don't get me wrong, when my dikk was in her mouth I wasn't philosophizing on her motives, with the imaginary Sherlock Holmes of my brain strolling, here and there, doing sums and equations to deduce the females actions.

No. This is only something I thought about later. And it will be something I will think about again when I consider buying the diamond'd noose. Because in my mind she was a stand-up girl, no trace of bytchery or coquetry. And yet this didn't stop her doing the dirty. For now I'm just going to trawl the underworld of one night stands and drunken liaison's but down the road this is going to perplex me. I won't know whats real. I'll see a light but then I'll remember that poor son-of-a-biatch that saw the same light.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah this one chick said she loved me. She said she'd love me forever too. She would even text me saying I hurt her feelings just because I talked to another girl. Now magically she's friends with people I don't like. She also claims to have never had feelings for me.

Women are some cold, evil creatures.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Don't get me wrong, when my dikk was in her mouth I wasn't philosophizing on her motives, with the imaginary Sherlock Holmes of my brain strolling, here and there, doing sums and equations to deduce the females actions.

No. This is only something I thought about later. And it will be something I will think about again when I consider buying the diamond'd noose. Because in my mind she was a stand-up girl, no trace of bytchery or coquetry. And yet this didn't stop her doing the dirty. For now I'm just going to trawl the underworld of one night stands and drunken liaison's but down the road this is going to perplex me. I won't know whats real. I'll see a light but then I'll remember that poor son-of-a-biatch that saw the same light.

:wtf:

What the fukkk you saying

Daps
Reppin
St louis
and he looked over the mountains
and said never question the blessing.
cat piticus:chapter 8 verse 6 book of nasloss.
a0yqua.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Some females just love to give head man. Some of em even pride themselves on their head giving skills and wanna "show out" if you will. She was just bored and wanted some excitment, and she found you attractive so there ya go.

As for her loving her bf :russ: I have no doubt she believes that, but this is why you never allow yourself to become smitten over any female.