Ever argue wit ya girl, but as the weekend nears....

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothin does the trick better than calming down and starting to look like :takedat: as the weekend approaches

your girl starts :unsure:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yep but you have to stand your ground and even if you aren't mad anymore, you still have to act a little bothered with her and go out. It could go really well and she acts like a woman is supposed to act or she will be getting smashed by the mailman on your $3000 sofa.

My chick poured bleach on my Burberry polos and made me stay home once. Yep, I came close to shooting her.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep but you have to stand your ground and even if you aren't mad anymore, you still have to act a little bothered with her and go out. It could go really well and she acts like a woman is supposed to act or she will be getting smashed by the mailman on your $3000 sofa.

My chick poured bleach on my Burberry polos and made me stay home once. Yep, I came close to shooting her.

:beli:

if a chick did this to me i'd put her and her shyt on the streets that same night

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

True.

nikka gotta be like "naw, I aint mad no more...............

........but im still goin out:ufdup:"

Then, right before u bout to leave, she offers u some p*ssy. Still, u gotta turn it down. Cant let her think that she can erase all problems wit her p*ssy. Gotta be like "I got u when I get back from the club:takedat:"

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
U had the bars on the crown vic?:gladbron:

shyt will fukk a car up in an accident

Definitely, I had her shyt all fukked up. I felt terrible because that was her first brand new car and she only had it for a month (2010 Accord) but she shouldn't have tried to block me in the driveway.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Definitely, I had her shyt all fukked up. I felt terrible because that was her first brand new car and she only had it for a month (2010 Accord) but she shouldn't have tried to block me in the driveway.

:pachaha:

Yeah, females are notorious for tryna get in a man's way or try to keep them from goin anywhere. If thats how they wanna play, the get what they deserve:yeshrug:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

bleach on your burberry polos... gawt damn breh u are a great man for not slaughtering on that spiteful whorebag

killacal

Banned
Daps
bleach on your burberry polos... gawt damn breh u are a great man for not slaughtering on that spiteful whorebag

:huhldup: Sounds like hes a terrible decision maker. After she bleached your shyt why would you stay with her insubordinate ass?