Even notice how fine married women never give advice to other women on men?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
First off, fine married women are just the nicest people in the world. Always smiling and ready to help people. They come to work glowing everyday, never in no mess and complaining about some drama. They have a bowl full of reese's cups and hershey kisses on their desk to share. :yes: I know and work with quite a few and I never hear them screaming they're independent or about someone hating on them. Another thing, these women get wifed up quick. I'm talking early 20s.

Another thing I notice is these women seem to avoid ratchets and drama queens. Not even avoid, it's like they arent even in the same world. Like they live in two different dimensions or something. It's like they don't even hear these women complaining about men and all this other stuff. Why can't the tell the single women, the things they do to attract and keep a man? Seems like only bitter old single women are the only one given other single women advice. Like Oprah and Tyra.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Well why would they "scream they're independant" if they were married ? I thinks thats why you dont hear them say that.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:whoo:What do they tell you? And do you listen and how's that advice working out for you?

Of course I listen, only time I won't is if it sounds ridiculous. It's been working out fine.

They tell me

Only date men that want to get married
Only date men that will do anything to make me happy
Don't give boyfriend's husband privileges
Know how to cook
Don't get fat
Don't disrespect your bf/husband and don't stay with a dude that disrespects me
Don't be a bytch
Don't cut my hair when I get older
Make sure I'm able to take care of my family on my own in case my husband dies, loses his job, or leaves.
Don't have kids out of wedlock
Keep my house clean
Don't have sex before I get married
Don't try to change a man, if he isn't what I want don't stick around
Always make sure my husband is happy
Don't get married because I'm afraid to be alone
Don't be afraid to be alone
Marriage isn't everything so make sure it's what you want to do and not what you think everyone wants you to do

There's more but It sounded ridiculous to me so I'm not going to repeat it. :ehh:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:comeon:No relationship is without it's problems. More times than not, they've learned through trial and error the art of being descrete. When you're married you can't necessarily part ways on a whim.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Of course I listen, only time I won't is if it sounds ridiculous. It's been working out fine.

They tell me

Know how to cook
Don't get fat
Don't be a bytch
Make sure I'm able to take care of my family on my own in case my husband dies, loses his job, or leaves.
Keep my house clean
Marriage isn't everything so make sure it's what you want to do and not what you think everyone wants you to do

There's more but It sounded ridiculous to me so I'm not going to repeat it. :ehh:

:leon:

Good list.

You should probably list the ridiculous advice also. It's probably not as bad as you think.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
First off, fine married women are just the nicest people in the world. Always smiling and ready to help people. They come to work glowing everyday, never in no mess and complaining about some drama. They have a bowl full of reese's cups and hershey kisses on their desk to share. :yes: I know and work with quite a few and I never hear them screaming they're independent or about someone hating on them. Another thing, these women get wifed up quick. I'm talking early 20s.

Another thing I notice is these women seem to avoid ratchets and drama queens. Not even avoid, it's like they arent even in the same world. Like they live in two different dimensions or something. It's like they don't even hear these women complaining about men and all this other stuff. Why can't the tell the single women, the things they do to attract and keep a man? Seems like only bitter old single women are the only one given other single women advice. Like Oprah and Tyra.

This is pretty much true. When you wear the crown there is no need to act 'common'.

The same applies to men.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

They tell me

Know how to cook
Don't get fat
Don't be a bytch
Keep my house clean

:patrice: Can't see too many men going for that hun. Unless you're a virgin or he's gay or some other phenomenom .

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:leon:

Good list.

You should probably list the ridiculous advice also. It's probably not as bad as you think.

:skip:
Always have a back up dude
Don't sign a prenup
Don't have too many kids so it will be easy to leave
Be a stay at home mom

Not good advice IMO. :ld:

Other than that, they gave good advice.

:patrice: Can't see too many men going for that hun. Unless you're a virgin or he's gay or some other phenomenom .

I'm a virgin.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Don't sign a prenup
Be a stay at home mom

I'm a virgin.

:huhldup:

You may have been right about ridiculous advice.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I know that my wife used to, but she would have chicks talking slick behind her back saying that she thought she was somebody special and shyt like that. Alot of that had to do with the fact my wife was 26 with a husband, house and a kid and alot these women were in their 30s or 40s still signle in apartments and a lil jaded

So now, my wife doesn't really give advice to anybody except her close friends and people who come and ask for it.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Don't sign a prenup
Be a stay at home mom