EUROGAMER.net donate to NAACP and BLM

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hope the bread all these places are donating to is put to good use.

I know the NAACP defense fund does A LOT of good work.

Still need to vote a lot of people keeping the system in place out of office. Until that happens....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Good shyt.

The real onus to begin to end racism in this country, esp systematically, is on white people.
Everything you're seeing going on right now is the equivalent of the metoo movement :stopitslime:
And if you think your oppressor has the answer them recognize they always had the answer and made it clear what their answer is to that question.

George wasn't the last brotha shot and killed by police, name the other races that can say the same I'll wait...
So if I get caught up they gonna fight for me? :usure: can you explain this..

Malcolm would call that token integration

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everything you're seeing going on right now is the equivalent of the metoo movement :stopitslime:
And if you think your oppressor has the answer them recognize they always had the answer and made it clear what their answer is to that question.

George wasn't the last brotha shot and killed by police, name the other races that can say the same I'll wait...

So if I get caught up they gonna fight for me? :usure: can you explain this..

Malcolm would call that token integration

One chapter of the NAACP fukkin with Sterling just condemns the other 99% of them who don't. :beli:

Every group got some bullshyt going on. Mufukkaz working for blatant racist people and companies now with no fukks given. Outliers are not the rule, they are the exception for a reason.

You got piece of shyt people who donate to good causes ALL THE TIME.

How the hell is the responsibility on us to stop being victims of racism in this country? What kinda bullshyt is that? Nah, THESE cacs need to stop the bullshyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
One chapter of the NAACP fukkin with Sterling just condemns the other 99% of them who don't. :beli:

Every group got some bullshyt going on. Mufukkaz working for blatant racist people and companies now with no fukks given. Outliers are not the rule, they are the exception for a reason.

You got piece of shyt people who donate to good causes ALL THE TIME.

How the hell is the responsibility on us to stop being victims of racism in this country? What kinda bullshyt is that? Nah, THESE cacs need to stop the bullshyt.

The fact you think the NAACP began c00ning when they started fukkin with Donald sterling (trump can't touch him in being scum) is your ignorance on this very important subject matter, brotha :ufdup: