Eureka

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

he show was set in a fictional town of Eureka, Oregon. Inhabited almost entirely by scientific geniuses, most residents of Eureka work for Global Dynamics – an advanced research facility responsible for the development of nearly all major technological breakthroughs since its inception. Each episode featured a mysterious accidental or intentional misuse of technology, which the town sheriff, Jack Carter, solved with the help of town scientists. Each season also featured a larger story arc that concerned a particular major event or item.

Did anyone watch this when it aired. I watched most of it but checked out in the last season.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Hated that they never talked about the other time line in the final season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I used to be a big fan of the show. Watched every season, one of the few shows to nail the quirky/weird vibe well. Also a testament to just how fine Salli Richardson is.

Allison on that show

eureka-allison-underthings0.jpg

Allison-Blake-eureka-72805_495_295.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
absolutely positively LOVED this cot dayum show.....it was nerdy as fukk but the main lead was perfect in having u be the gateway to the world and the relatable character. I actually stopped fukking with syfy after they cancelled it cuz that shyt hurt my soul too much :to:...oh and another thing i loved is how well written the black characters were especially joe morton who was fantastic all throughout. Cant forget my baby salli too :shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
absolutely positively LOVED this cot dayum show.....it was nerdy as fukk but the main lead was perfect in having u be the gateway to the world and the relatable character. I actually stopped fukking with syfy after they cancelled it cuz that shyt hurt my soul too much :to:...oh and another thing i loved is how well written the black characters were especially joe morton who was fantastic all throughout. Cant forget my baby salli too :shaq:

Yeah Joe was really good on the show.

Also can't forget about my girl Jojo, with her smoky-raspy voice. Good to see her pop up on The 100 now.

Deputy_Jo_Lupo_Eureka.jpg

Eureka_Luminox.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Watched probably 3.5-4 of the 5 seasons.

It was cool, but I kinda "outgrew" it at some point. I think it went from being kinda cool to...

I can't quite explain it. It felt like if you gathered up the smartest 15/16 year old kids from all the best schools and asked them to write a "grown up sci-fi show", they'd write Eureka. The situations, storylines and stakes just felt borderline mid to late 90's Nickelodeon status.

But like my man above said, Salli Richardson and that petite discount Michelle Rodriguez cop were looking good as fukk on that show :whoo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I used to love this show. It is one of those shows that is just fun and makes no bones about it.