ESPN working Stephen A Smith like a damn dog, barely awake on First Take

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope he said himself it has sometimes taken over 2 hours sometimes unless he was exaggerating. He's been talking about it literally all playoffs. Dude was damn near rooting for the raptor to lose.

No he said it takes him two hours from when the plane lands to go through customs get his luggage, get his car then reach the hotel

Customs max takes 30 min, if he just carried a carry on and took the up express he’d be down town Toronto at his hotel in 25 min

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he said it takes him two hours from when the plane lands to go through customs get his luggage, get his car then reach the hotel

Customs max takes 30 min, if he just carried a carry on and took the up express he’d be down town Toronto at his hotel in 25 min
Oh ok.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Meanwhile :skip: getting paid $5m a year to do 2 hour show on weekdays only, where he doesnt even have to do the heavy lifting (Shannon and the guests handle alot of that).

Shannon actually putting more work than Skip during NFL season because hes on NFL Primetime Sunday nights with Deion and LT

Money is supposed improve your quality of life not diminish it.

But if SAS loves it then thats his business.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Money ain't everything..the fukk y'all want all that money for and aint allowed to rest and get a good 8 hours?..

I remember when nikkas was too cool to sleep a few years ago!...

"Real hustlaz dont sleep nikka!"
"I aint sleep in months!!"

Hell wrong with them?:martin:
The fukk you mean. 10 mil contract, he can work 4 more years and retire and feed his entire bloodline for generations.

mOnEy AiNt eVeRyThInG ass nikka

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
48yhuF.gif
nikka, take an event off.

Bragging about being ran around.

You aint shyt if you can take a day off.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The fukk you mean. 10 mil contract, he can work 4 more years and retire and feed his entire bloodline for generations.

mOnEy AiNt eVeRyThInG ass nikka
Fonky ass 10 million dollars aint shyt! He gonna need more than that to be trickin on hoes and supportin his lifestyle.Plus,Them crackas can take it quick as they can give it to ya too! Lol