Eric Bischoff claims he had to sign Hulk Hogan because Ric Flair and the Horsemen wont drawing no money(Flair responds)

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
I'm not going to lie when someone like Bischoff talks like that it's weird to me. I'd understand if it was one of the boys in the back and they were going at Flair for whatever reason but someone in the office?

Even if what Bischoff is saying is true its his job to get them over nationally. People have clowned Vince for putting Dusty in polka-dots but you can go back and watch Wrestlemania 6 and Dusty is standing across the ring from one of WWF's biggest stars Randy Savage and he's over like fukking Rover in Canada a market that JCP/WCW had little to no presence in. Vince took him and got him to translate to their audience.

If DiBiase can get over the Horsemen can get over, if Perfect can get over the Horsemen can get over. A group of rich, hard-partying, womanizing cheaters and bullies is an easy gimmick to get over especially when you're as good as they are, if they're just local it's because your (Bischoff) presentation sucks.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vince-russo.gif

c579bd01aa62014d2c3773dc9ad1b06779de6839_hq.gif

hbzzv89934781.jpg

Bro, I had to bury ric flair because he wasnt OVaH

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I think Ric Flair is overrated and he's a piece of shyt human being.

But Ric is light years ahead of whatever Bischoff has accomplished in professional wrestling.

bytchoff is a guy who had two successful years in 20+ year old career. He's a god damn Hulk Hogan stooge, a puppet, and him and the WOAT russo ran two professional wrestling companies into complete irrelevancy. Remember TNA in January 2010? Boy was that a trainwreck of a show.

And Bischoff hates Russo. Imagine how bad you have to be for Bischoff to call you a clueless unprofessional detriment to wrestling :mjlol:

He was so bad he made Vince McMahon's job so much easier.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is insane. I have no idea how he does it.

Bruce
Foley
Flair
Jarrett
Angle
JR
Tony

And I know Im missing some
Arn

And ALL the ones behind the paywall

Mike Chioda
Regal
Jake the Snake
2 more Bischoff podcasts
Rebel
Bill Apter
Matt Hardy

Im sure there’s more

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Does Conrad still have his mortgage business too? How does this mufukka have time for all these podcasts? I stopped listening to his shows after they turned into more ads than content.