Eraser (1995) Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vanessa Williams, James Caan, James Coburn.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is an underrated action movie from the 90s. For me it was one of the last movies where Arnold is Arnold just doin wild shyt. He stars as a U.S. Marshal who specializes in witness protection but somehow his duties seem to reach way further than that of a typical U.S. Marshal :mjlol:

Vanessa Williams is :noah: and she's not bad at all in this. James Caan is hilarious as well. If you are into action movies with tons of fukkery, secret weapons, international arms dealers and a great villain then watch 'Eraser.' :salute:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Remember seeing this in 1996 or 1997 when we were kids on PPV and it was absolutely ridiculous lol

pretty much summed up 1996 and the mid 90's as an era

paranoid government conspiracy

international criminals

protecting a child or witness

career professional betrayed by his own

doesn't this also have a shootout with glass breaking in an aquarium or something like that

how many movies like that?

Murder at 1600
Mercury Rising
Broken Arrow
Enemy of the State
True Lies

just off the top of my head

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Was maybe Arnold's last true action flick before he faded out. Nice production value, somewhat original. More of an 80s style film looking back. He had a couple more decent releases, people liked jingle all the way (not a fan) and end of days. Then came back for T3 which didn't hit like that. And that was the end of his chapter.

A legendary run.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is this the movie with an airplane scene?

If so prime fukkery and mad that it took me so long to watch it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol:
That’s the only reason me and my brother went to see it lol. I don’t even remember anything else but him dual wielding the most ridiculous bullshyt guns I’d ever seen.

Not just the railguns but the shrapnel grenade bombs...:wow: sheesh that was insanity... weapons was overkill

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is an underrated action movie from the 90s. For me it was one of the last movies where Arnold is Arnold just doin wild shyt. He stars as a U.S. Marshal who specializes in witness protection but somehow his duties seem to reach way further than that of a typical U.S. Marshal :mjlol:

Vanessa Williams is :noah: and she's not bad at all in this. James Caan is hilarious as well. If you are into action movies with tons of fukkery, secret weapons, international arms dealers and a great villain then watch 'Eraser.' :salute:

That thumbnail. That's prime Vanessa Williams :takedat: