Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I know there have shortages for the last 10+ years, I have people I can ask....
I've read about the shortages, I am asking how a non-certified CO got put on a high profile prisoner. One fresh off of suicide watch.

And there is no way they putting somebody that green on El Chapo, the bag he would have thrown at him for a planned escape...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've read about the shortages, I am asking how a non-certified CO got put on a high profile prisoner. One fresh off of suicide watch.

And there is no way they putting somebody that green on El Chapo, the bag he would have thrown at him for a planned escape...

Yeah, that's what I have to ask, I've never heard of anything like that before and I know the unions are against it. That wouldn't fly in a state or county jail in NY so idk how it's going on in a Federal Jail.

Chapo or otherwise you're not escaping a Fed Prison, Brah. Chap was also held in Brooklyn not Manhattan I think.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

He's an affluent white man. :francis: