Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Dead men don't tell tales :shaq:

tenor.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
There are TOO MANY big players in this pedo ring for this to have been a suicide...
A wealthy guy probably thought he could pay his way out of it eventually......
Perhaps suicide much later, but no way now..

This was MURDER, but parties that thought he would have talked.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
The world is enough to break you sometimes it really fukking is.

Epistein was in the process of revealing some of the most powerful people in the world as monsters who commit acts of pedophilia not as some sick sex cult, but literally as a way to ingratiate themselves among the OTHER elite that run the world, so that everybody has dirt and evidence on everybody else. Saying "lol no he was fukking murdered, or at the very least, told to do this and then the guards watching his cell mysteriously had a break that lineup with him killing himself" is not saying "the freemasons did it" this plays logically perfectly as "he was kiilled to shut him up"

The entire world is run by a bunch of people who use fukking children as some eldrich initiation into their upper society and we're just supposed to be fine with it. They kept Chelsea manning totally naked and checked on her every 30 minutes and wouldn't let her sleep but somehow epstein managed to hang himself?

If he killed himself, it's because they allowed it.

This is enough to break people man, what the fukk. What the ever loving fukk.

How is this not enough to show the world that you aren't going to get a reckoning? There's not going to be systemic change, the world must remain like this with these people in power forever because they have the Capital and the power and we have only ourselves.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
The only way the thousands of victims here get justice is to remove the people that did this to thems power.

You do that by taking their capital away.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Innocent of what? He’s a convicted pedophile, it’s on paper it’s in the records
full

Innocent of the new charges against him in the Southern District of New York. They filed a motion to seize his 75th street property. I am not sure if that will be able to proceed. I think he probably was taken off suicide watch after he convincingly demonstrated, to one degree or another, he was no longer suicidal. Then he killed himself. I don't even really to wade into the conspiracy theories, it's just draining. But, I doubt anyone who should be taken seriously in law enforcement thinks some political or wealthy financier ordered a murder in the MCC.