Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
From my knowledge he only recused himself from the Miami stuff and never recused himself from the SDNY investigation. I don't really care. If he wants to muddy the waters here in defense of a pedophile go for it. Dems need to put him on the summerjam screen for being a pedo protector.
The Miami stuff was 10 years ago.. Barr wasn’t even AG back then

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What does that have to do with this?

I'm starting to notice you get boner over this pedo shyt. :mjtf:
No no, some guy named "Valhallawarrior" is a reliable sorce
It's even worse when I said it out loud to myself.

"Valhallawarrior said," :dead:

So a person in a comment section can't have reliable information???? :dahell:

I googled the island, Little Saint James Island, panned around it, zoomed in and saw the exact sundial with the clear infant face on it near the center southern part of the island.
:stopitslime: @BigMoneyGrip said he saw it too.

You can actually do the same thing.

Funny how yall are offended by using different sources, that actually provide more information than the mainstream media. Why are you offended by any information on this
, when both Clinton and Trump have some clear connections to the guy :jbhmm: Why are you going off track? :patrice:

I just showed a related article in the same vein of this current event.

"Boner"?? What is wrong with you cuz?? :gucci::merchant:Nobody is getting a "boner" but you, when you see a website you don't like you jump into "censor outrage mode"
...I been telling you and your ilk, yall mini-tyrants.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall need to read the sworn testimony against him by that Jane Doe:

2hbbxoasra931.jpg

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Is it really credible that Epstein "belonged to intelligence" as in an asset for an agency like CIA or NSA? And that they intervened to get that deal in 2008? Sounds pretty far fetched to me.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have no need to defend Bill Clinton, but the conspiracy theory stuff, is of course, overblown, in my estimation. The important part is his associations with a former US President, not everyone that knew him or flew on his jets, or attended his parties was interested in having sex with minors, though some may have been. I have probably shook the hands, or been at a party, whatever, of people with whom are guilty of pretty reprehensible things, which is why I try to be discerning in the company I keep. In circles of the increasingly affluent, rumors and whispers like this, don't really matter, until they leak into the rest of the 'real world'. Money, power, prestige, go along way, and no one wants to rock the boat.

I also have no need to defend Acosta, but having reading Filthy Rich, the Miami Herald report from last year, and recent stories, a few things are clear to me

*The case wasn't easy at all, and remember this is pre MeToo, a friend of mine yesterday, first reaction was that the girls were prostitutes, even before he knew any of the facts. Many people will see it like that.

*A 53 page indictments sounds legit, and may have been, but prosecutors can draft a 53 page indictment on almost anyone who comes into their path, esp. on a complicated and wide ranging case like Epstein.

*The reporting all backs up the fact that (some of) the state level authorities were compromised at best, and complicit at worst.

Nevertheless, the deal was a disgrace, for many reasons, but it isn't the easy, simple outrage people are painting it as.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is it really credible that Epstein "belonged to intelligence" as in an asset for an agency like CIA or NSA? And that they intervened to get that deal in 2008? Sounds pretty far fetched to me.

I highly doubt it, I can see if they looked the other way on money, drugs, or guns depending on what he was doing but sex trafficking is another ball game. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an informant like Slater though. Some people think he may have worked for a foreign non hostile intelligence service but that doesn't make a lot of sense either. Epstein at face value looks like a liability. The fact that so little is known about him and the wealth he's supposedly generated is pretty bizarre to me.

Was there ever any truth that he was a whistleblower at Bear Sterns and got a payout from that?

Last edited: