Epstein Pedophile Rin, Trump, Quanon Theory, Republican Shamelessness. Bro. All This shyt Is Related

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Pedo ring, blackmailing politicians with pedo ring to move freely without consequences. Friendship with Trump. Pedo ring busted, literally no politicians (out of tens to hundreds) prosecuted. Black mail information disappears/unknown/never proven.

Trump becomes president. Epstein gets indicted and charged, whole ring brought down.

Trump has all that shyt bro :yeshrug:. It's the only ready he has been able to do this shyt freely with no consequences and actual support from people clearly hurting themselves standing next to dawg.

Cruz, Graham, Mcconnell, ect are ALL the real deep state that Trump keeps bringing up. The whole Quanon shyt is once again Trump snitching on himself. It came out of nowhere after Epstein got caught up.

Pink fukk boy does this shyt daily. Will literally tweet and accuse someone of doing something he is actually the one doing.

When bro is out of office dawg will end up with the death penalty I guarantee that shyt :yeshrug:.

So much shyt will come out after the election the government will be forced to fry his bytch ass. How about a firing squad you fukkin pink bytch:pacspit:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump doesn't want you to hear Katie Johnson's full sworn testimony, so I'm posting it here. Listen for yourself. Pass it on.

She did drop her lawsuit, but never changed her story about being assaulted by Trump & Epstein.

Trump threatened to make her family "disappear" if she continued her lawsuit.

It’s common for victims to decide to stay anonymous when facing serious threats and more victimization by the predators who attacked them.

Dropping a lawsuit does not mean a victim is admitting that nothing happened.

I'm voting for the prosecutor over the felon in 2024!
#DemVoice1 #wtpBLUE #DemsUnited #ProudBlue

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196