Epic fail last night-sex related

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, both my girl and I have been working mad hours the last 3 weeks, im talking we have both been working 60 plus hrs and we have different work schedules as is (she works during day I work nights). So its been like a month since we have had sex. Well anyways last night she was the wettest I have ever seen her and yeah I lasted a minute. I was quite embarrassed (been with my girl for 2 yrs). But she wasnt tripping, she just said it happens to ever man at some point in time its not like it happens with you so its ok. She fully understood but damn it boggled my mind

I know Im not the only one this has happened to at some point but with this being the COLI i can only imagine what will be said in here

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
It happens . . did you act all like :ohhh: . . "I don't know what happened baby probably wouldn't matter cause you in a relationship but if you acted like that with a girl you not in a relationship with she gonna think you a sucka - for me this might happen maybe once out of every twenty times and mostly because I'm being selfish with my energy expenditure. When it happens you gotta be like :smugbiden:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Has never happened to me and I was abstinent for 7 years.

:stylin:

Here's a song for you.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayUCLgxS5c"]Missy Elliott - One Minute Man [featuring Ludacris] [Video] - YouTube[/ame]

:umad:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ the coli being the first thing you thought of after pulling out.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: This happens to me every time so dont feel bad breh :myman:

I dont really feel bad too much, it sucks, because it was the first time that it has happened with her it has only happend 1 other time with a chick and I was like 18 at the time.

i just gotta make up for it tonight:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
me
happened to me once or twice after a long drought, but best believe that p*ssy getting worked in rounds 2 & 3 :whew:

my girls never trip cause they know what it is :myman:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at wanting to last more than a minute in some old p*ssy.

If it was a new chick, I'd say I feel you, but after 2 years, sex is more like a chore than a treat.

You won breh.