Entrepreneur says the best cheesesteaks are in ATL*

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dave’s is cool. I’m not a cheesesteakologist so I don’t know if it’s the best or not. Several people have told me Dave’s not the best though. shyt good to me. I Iowkey stopped going to the one downtown cause the line always long as hell. He married to the Slutty Vegan chick too.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
*you can jump to 5 minute mark to see the surprise if you don't want to watch the full segment

Family-owned restaurant in Brooklyn gets a surprise​

Feb 29, 2024
Cheri’s Bedstuy, a neighborhood favorite, gets a visit from chef Marcus Samuelsson and Derrick Hayes of Big Dave’s Cheesesteaks

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Jan 2024

Because of Dr. J and Bill Cosby owning bottlers , Philly was a Coca Cola city, but I'll allow Hayes to put extras in his intro.
Heheheh

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Dave’s is cool. I’m not a cheesesteakologist so I don’t know if it’s the best or not. Several people have told me Dave’s not the best though. shyt good to me. I Iowkey stopped going to the one downtown cause the line always long as hell. He married to the Slutty Vegan chick too.

Both of those spots lines be long as hell. I’m not a cheesesteak guy either but it tasted good when I got it last.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
Both of those spots lines be long as hell. I’m not a cheesesteak guy either but it tasted good when I got it last.
Slutty vegans lines haven’t been long in over a year. I think the newness of it is gone, and ppl are starting to realize that frozen mass produced vegan foods are just as unhealthy for you as anything u get delivered, packaged, and sold by giant food distributors.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Slutty vegans lines haven’t been long in over a year. I think the newness of it is gone, and ppl are starting to realize that frozen mass produced vegan foods are just as unhealthy for you as anything u get delivered, packaged, and sold by giant food distributors.
They have more locations across metro ATL now, so no need for a cheeseline at any one spot.

I get and agree with your point about "plant based" foods being just as processed as regular foods. But I think a good % of their customers were there because of the taste. Not for perceived healthiness of the dishes. Not that many "vegan trend followers" to explain the way SV exploded.

Last edited:

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
They have more locations across metro ATL now, so no need for a cheeseline at any one spot.

I get and agree with your point about "plant based" foods being just as processed as regular foods. But I think a good % of their customers were there because of the taste. Not for perceived healthiness of the dishes. Not that many "vegan trend followers" to explain the way SV exploded.
Nope I live in atl. I don’t want to sound like a hater by any stretch but I think she expanded too quickly within the city. I think her best bet is to keep popping up in predominantly black cities and have them be the backbone of her company bc the whole food/trader Joe whites already moved on and realized the food is not healthy and doesn’t taste good lol. It’s not like the patties are made with organic kale or some shyt lol…corn and soy is basically what’s in that. She need to pull a Magic Johnson and bring Starbucks to the hood and cash out before there’s a 4 part docuseries on Hulu about how that shyt is just as bad for u as McDonald’s.

But u ain’t hear it from me lol

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Publix was my go to but I don’t fuk with cheesesteak like that

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I keep seeing the one behind Brandsmart and just never end up there :patrice:

I still can't get a clear answer from my Philly transplants as to which is better, Dave's or Weeyums :mjlol: