"Entertainment: Fighting the Poltergeist (part1)" By: The Irritated Genie (CLASSIC AF!!!)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ok white boy
I'm Black bytchboy and there's a good reason why I don't trust this agent. in 2012 I think he was still working for DHS he caked up 112,000 while talking about the government. Plus, he was making videos years back and it wasn't until recently that they government fired him. I do believe in plants. BTW, WEED I trust Tariq Nasheed and others.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm Black bytchboy and there's a good reason why I don't trust this agent. in 2012 I think he was still working for DHS he caked up 112,000 while talking about the government. Plus, he was making videos years back and it wasn't until recently that they government fired him. I do believe in plants. BTW, WEED I trust Tariq Nasheed and others.
Dude admitted to that shyt before it was even public lil fagg. He was in Homeland security deporting illegal mexicans, but got fired for putting out these dvd's. Now take your bytch ass on somewhere instead of sitting in here acting like an agent/ white supremacist and not dealing with the information in the video. U cocksucking bittch U.