Enough Of The "Wish My ____ Happy Birthday on Social Media" When They Won't See The shyt!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gotdamn this shyt is getting on my nerves. Anything for some fukkin likes and attention. :mad:

If it's yo birthday, that's one thing but nikka, yo mama is 83 years old and don't even know what the fukk a facebook is!!! She ain't gonna see all these people saying Happy Birthday. Tell dem nikkaz to pickup the fukkin phone and call her!!

I'm on the mufukkin Nextdoor app and these goofy attention whores wanting birthday wishes for their kids...on the NextDoor App!! That shyt is not to be treated like Facebook! Always wantin some damn likes. Your daughter ain't gon see dat shyt. Who the fukk are these people wishing her happy bday! :what:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Gotdamn this shyt is getting on my nerves. Anything for some fukkin likes and attention. :mad:

If it's yo birthday, that's one thing but nikka, yo mama is 83 years old and don't even know what the fukk a facebook is!!! She ain't gonna see all these people saying Happy Birthday. Tell dem nikkaz to pickup the fukkin phone and call her!!

I'm on the mufukkin Nextdoor app and these goofy attention whores wanting birthday wishes for their kids...on the NextDoor App!! That shyt is not to be treated like Facebook! Always wantin some damn likes. Your daughter ain't gon see dat shyt. Who the fukk are these people wishing her happy bday! :what:

I took my birthday off FB simply because I CAN'T stand getting a bunch of bullshyt messages from people I last interacted with 20+ years ago :camby: