Enough is enough, PSVR is borderline a con

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
first of all it not included the shyt cost $100 more than Oculus Rift, $150 more than AR/VR headsets is insane

alot of games run like shyt

The TRUE power has finally been revealed and all the smoke and mirrors can't mask this eternal truth:

the SUPED UP PS4PRO is needed to run the tech decently, so that's another $300 investment to play Idk, castlestorm? :mjlol:

i want to buy a PS4pro especially for.. Well, I'll get back to you on that, so i'll purchase castlestorm and the shyt will play smoooooooooooooth asf :whew: luckly i got Lance so games are free for me. He's my rock... BUT for the price you minus well purchase a Xbox one X and call it a :win:

PS5 hopefully does what the Xbox one X can, they're's no way so many games should be playing this choppy on newly revised hardware like the PS4pro :scust:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
VR sucks.

It always has.

They try and make this shyt pop, it never works. It's the 3D movie of the video game world

A technology no one really wants
It's dope when implemented well. Problem is it's expensive and doesn't scale to multiple people at all.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The problem with VR is the way it's applied

head sets don't work.. you need glasses or the world around you to change like the way AR does an overlay

I think the future is really a mix of both AR & VR

Once they figure out how to make a room change then you'll see the Arcade make a comeback

Follow this..
How much money would people throw down to go in a Halo-Deck then put on the VR glasses and get on a 4D Roller Coaster ..

Or be a part of a Visually & Physically interactive experience like a movie trailer