Enchanted Portals, a 2D shooter that looks really familiar (PC, Switch)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The artstyle looks nice and the gameplay looks decent but something about it reminds me of another game.:jbhmm:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Looks like a flash game in comparison to Cuphead. :hubie:

Still, I can get behind a wave of Cuphead-likes, more creative than some of these other games out here :ehh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lazy, uninspiring, unoriginal, ripoff, and lol @ dislike ratio

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i guess the marketing was very smart. this damn thing actually trended yesterday

Most people are talking about how disappointing it is that this game clearly had a lot of work, effort and love put into it but all of that is being overshadowed by the fact that its completely unoriginal.

Usually a game thats a clone of another one is a bad money grab type of game but this is the opposite.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
looks like when you try ordering a game from China :hhh:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Most people are talking about how disappointing it is that this game clearly had a lot of work, effort and love put into it but all of that is being overshadowed by the fact that its completely unoriginal.

Usually a game thats a clone of another one is a bad money grab type of game but this is the opposite.
The game does look good but it should and does lose points because its clearly stealing from Cuphead. Its almost like they just said like reskin Cuphead and sell it as a new game.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

yeah, i watched a gameplay video and i watched jim sterling's review. i came away with the same feeling. it looks like a rip off but a rip off that has no easy shortcuts to being made. i can only hope these people use their skill for something more original after this.