Emmett Till's murder is why Black dudes go crazy over white girls

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I bet them nikkaz get turned on at the fact that they woulda been killed back in the day for makin eye contact with a white woman. I dont fukk with white women because Black women are GOAT and it sickens me to see Black dudes put white women on a pedestal.

But :damn: them white dudes did Emmett Till IN! Even told him he wasn't gonna wake up to see the sun:wow:

His cousin shoulda told his fam that Till had whistled at a white woman. They woulda booked it back to Chicago asap:to:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I bet them nikkaz get turned on at the fact that they woulda been killed back in the day for makin eye contact with a white woman. I dont fukk with white women because Black women are GOAT and it sickens me to see Black dudes put white women on a pedestal.

But :damn: them white dudes did Emmett Till IN! Even told him he wasn't gonna wake up to see the sun:wow:

His cousin shoulda told his fam that Till had whistled at a white woman. They woulda booked it back to Chicago asap:to:

1. its his family fault for not schooling him

2. its his famliy fault for not schooking him

3. :deadrose: at going down south "wanting to pick cotton

4. :deadrose at Money Mississippi

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
james went down to Mississippi and got got as well. It wasn't no accident :rudy:

tumblr_lvpt0jWtEv1r5e52zo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:beli:
There's so much ignorance in this thread, that I dont know where to begin.

FIrst of all, there is NO clear evidence as to what started that cac bytch to go out and grab a gun at the store. Second, Emmett's family said that he has a speach impediment that caused him to whistle while pronounced he certain words. THe way the media has a very profound way of distorting the truth to make whites seem more innocent and blacks more guilty, I have no doubt in my mind that him whistling at her was a lie.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:beli:
There's so much ignorance in this thread, that I dont know where to begin.

FIrst of all, there is NO clear evidence as to what started that cac bytch to go out and grab a gun at the store. Second, Emmett's family said that he has a speach impediment that caused him to whistle while pronounced certain words. THe way the media has a very profound way of distorting the truth to make whites seem more innocent and blacks more guilty, I have no doubt in my mind that him whistling at her was a lie.

If I was an adult in 1955 and I live in Chicago... I AINT SENDING MY 14 YEAR OLD CHILD to the most racist state in the country. Family or no family, they gonna have to come to chicago. It's about using common sense. White people routinely got away with murdering black people so why give them another body?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only the dudes on here that never leave the house are the ones that drool over "PAWGs."

I've literally seen white chicks everyday in my 18 years of living so they're not some exotic creature to me. I don't know why these lames go crazy over them. :yeshrug:

Me either. Then the ones they post arent that hot. Just white.