Embarrassing virgin story, found this written in my journal from HS

havoc00

Pro
Daps
we're both sitting on my couch, laughing and having a good time we start inching closer and getting a little physical i'm eating cheetos with one hand and have my arm around her with the other out of nowhere, she grabs my cheeto hand and shoves it down the front of her pants I still have a cheeto clenched in my hand, but she doesn't notice because she has her eyes closed and she's looking in the air

I've never even touched a woman before this point but I don't say anything I start rubbing her clit with my finger she moans, she says she wants to remember this night forever put a finger in there too,I think I love you already"

my brain has entirely become fukked I take the cheeto that was in my hand and slowly start to move it into her vagina to use as a dildo she beings moaning but then stops mid moan and looks at me she pulls my hand out of her pants and sees the cheeto just lying there in her panties
she screams "OH MY GOD WHAT THE fukk?! YOUR FRIENDS WERE RIGHT! YOU ARE A WEIRD ONE!" Calls her mom to pick her up and is in tears