Elon Musk suspends the twitter account of Nelson Mandela's grandson as he sets sail on the 'Freedom Flotilla' to deliver Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
they're going to kill them like those other foreigners delivering food
don't put that shyt on them, the fukk is wrong with you? :why:
the World Central Kitchen fiasco gave the Israeli government enough trouble as it is. they don't want or need them kinda problems :ufdup:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the World Central Kitchen fiasco gave the Israeli government enough trouble as it is. they don't want or need them kinda problems :ufdup:
i hope it doesnt happen but yea, i think its happening

pray for them, i hope they dont make there and get home safely

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Murdering innocent people tends to “give the Israeli government” trouble, but the thing is, they suffered absolutely zero consequences for the murder. As long as the people of Israel let Bibi murder innocent people, they are also responsible for his actions. He is one of the most evil people currently living, on par with Putin, but for some reason, he gets a pass. You know that Elon hates EVERYTHING to do with Mandela, I hope Elon gets [REDACTED]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon joining with the jews is interesting.

I bet he personally got something against Mandela grandson what with them both being south African.
Of corse he does. And it’s not
Because they’re “both South African”. It’s because apartheid was good to Elon and his people