Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hands down.
The mask is off.
Is it any Surprise that the world's wealthiest man is a white supremacist from apartheid era South Africa?
Read how he ran his Tesla factories.
The wealthier he gets the more he wants to be accepted by the most hardcore white supremacist on planet Earth.
From Trump, to Peter Thiel, to Vladimir Putin, Joe Rogan, his circle is filled with neo-facist white republican nationalist filth.

He's obsessed with declining white birthrates too...talking about repopulating the planet and making sure (white) numbers are up.

As far as its concerned, Elon Musk is EVIL Pure evil.
Elon Musk wants to turn the world into a neo fascist warzone along with these Republicans.

His fans are evil WS filthmongers too.

I'll never buy a Tesla as long as I live.

fukk him and all his supporters and fans.

:pacspit:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Tesla literally having a racism problem and him telling his black employees to "just get thicker skin" made that obvious enough. Too bad that he'll need to do far worse than that to ever get cancelled though.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There's no such thing as a white billionaire who is not a white supremist.
Facts

Speaking of which...that makes me think about Jeff Bezos' divorce.

Notice his ex wife Mackenzie donated to all those HBCUs and Black organizations.

Let me find out she left him cause he was slurring Black folk all day every day.

:mjpls:

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
water-wet-breaking-news.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
No such thing as a "good" billionaire, even without all the other shyt that makes Elon a complete and total fukkface. To hoard that much wealth in the face of global poverty, hunger, etc.. is just so outwardly evil in a way that is not reconcilable in any way short of dedicating your whole entire life to the betterment of the human existence in a tangible way.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
Let's not deflect to All Billionaires or All white people.

Specifically, Elon Musk has made it clear with how he runs his businesses and who he appeals to that anti-blackness is at his core; not a side dish but the main course.

And anyone caping for that Afrikaner, colonizing, flabby iron man wannabe and his projects is suspect :mjpls:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No such thing as a "good" billionaire, even without all the other shyt that makes Elon a complete and total fukkface. To hoard that much wealth in the face of global poverty, hunger, etc.. is just so outwardly evil in a way that is not reconcilable in any way short of dedicating your whole entire life to the betterment of the human existence in a tangible way.
Without googling I'm pretty sure there are billionaires who are charitable and contribute to the things you mentioned in a good way. You don't have to hate on someone more successful than you breh or expect them to solve the world and your own personal problems.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Without googling I'm pretty sure there are billionaires who are charitable and contribute to the things you mentioned in a good way. You don't have to hate on someone more successful than you breh or expect them to solve the world and your own personal problems.
Sure there are, Bill Gates is an example of a billionaire that has all his personal wealth in philanthropy, and he has devoted his life to curing some of the world issues, but it doesn’t make him a good person. When you decide that you are going to hoard more money than you, or all your future generations could ever spend, and do the things that you have to do to make that much personal wealth, the people you have to use to acquire it, the things that you personally have to accept to get there, I just don’t think there is a way to do all of that without either destroying several other people’s existence, or at least knowing that it is happening and allowing it. This is specifically about Elon Musk, not about billionaires in general, that’s a whole other discussion for another time. If you want to take billionaires side over someone that I’m sure has way more in common with you, and call me “jealous” lol that’s fine, but it’s also the mentality that got us to this point. The only reason these people with obscene amounts of wealth exist is because we allow it. Capitalism is fukking cancer with a side of full blown aids