Elementary school performances are like torture

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just got back from one of these not too long ago (last one of the year :blessed: ). These things are the worst.

The kid has to be there early to get ready with their class, so you're at the school 20 minutes before the performance. You're sitting in a cramped little auditorium with screaming kids around you and their parents who are just as bad. A kid right in front of me had visible lice in her hair. :fukkthis:

The 20 minute wait for the performance to start feels like an hour. Then the kids start and they're playing 30 second songs off-note or singing songs that are basically a chorus looped for two straight minutes ("the shortest distance for expression is a smile on your face!" :what: ).

shyt only lasts a half hour but it feels like two. Anybody else hate these things? :shaq2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fakkit ass plays. I feel sorry for you having to watch all those shytty performances. You know you gotta do it just so your kid doesnt grow up on some * you werent there when i needed you * fukk boy shyt. You're a good father.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I loved them as a teacher because I was busy helping out with the show the entire time.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:blessed: No kids.

Seriously, though, good on you for enduring this. There's no money or p*ssy in it for you, so I totally respect anyone who devotes their time to this.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YES BUT THE COMEDY THAT HAPPENS DURING THE SHOW IS WORTH IT. I'M IN TEARS EVERY TIME I GO TO ONE. I BE ON THE FIRST ROW MAKING FACES AT MY NIECES N shyt. ME AND MY BROTHER BE CLOOOOOOWNING AT CHRISTMAS AND SPRING SHOWS.

I WENT TO A TALENT SHOW AND I WAS BOOING MY OWN NIECE. SHE WAS TELLING JOKES AND I BOO'D HER. SHE WAS LIKE "THAT'S MY UNCLE YALL. HE A LIL SLOW. YOU JUST MAD CUS I BEAT YOU AT MADDEN". JUST SHUT THE WHOLE TROLLING OPERATION DOWN.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Back when I was in elementary, these plays were :blessed: because we wasn't sitting in a classroom doing work, instead enjoying the show :win:

In JHS, in 8th grade towards the end of the year we regulary had graduation rehearsals which was also :win:

HS, randomly had them, I remember one show nikkas was throwing up gang signs in their performance and a fight broke out a short time later :wow:

Teacher was like :birdman: at the students acting ignorant when the school set up something nice for them.

Also at that SAME show, as soon as the curtains went up to show this singer the school had, literary HALF of the auditorium got up and walked out.

Man there was so much fukkery in that one show :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i had to be in one of those plays in 5th grade. thought it was gay as fukk then and told my parents not to come. of course they did, and of course they said they enjoyed it, but deep down inside i know they were wishing they didnt have to be there

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Ur not suppose to enjoy the play dumbass, Ur there to support Ur ugly child

zUpGb.gif