Elder Scrolls online has a lot of potential

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

graphics, atmosphere and music are :whoo:

Has mad potential, I hope the combat system is deep and fufilling enough that I expect from a good MMO. They finna have some crazy dungeons/raids in this shyt I bet. PVP will be intense.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Excited for this game. I wonder if it will put the nail in the coffin for WoW since they're already losing subs. Game looks great graphics-wise especially compared to the new FF reboot. Will be a bit awkward playing it since you can literally dodge everything by moving out the way compared to it just relying on a %.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Excited for this game. I wonder if it will put the nail in the coffin for WoW since they're already losing subs. Game looks great graphics-wise especially compared to the new FF reboot. Will be a bit awkward playing it since you can literally dodge everything by moving out the way compared to it just relying on a %.
even tho WoW is losing subs I think they'll always have a loyal player base until blizzard releases titan. People like to dual-subscribe too. Yeah, combat should be interesting, I hope it's good. One thing WoW got right was their combat system. Imbalances aside it was like playing a game of chess when fighting another human player.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
even tho WoW is losing subs I think they'll always have a loyal player base until blizzard releases titan. People like to dual-subscribe too. Yeah, combat should be interesting, I hope it's good. One thing WoW got right was their combat system. Imbalances aside it was like playing a game of chess when fighting another human player.

I agree there will always be a loyal fanbase but Titan just got delayed until 2k16. People are dead tired of what WoW looks like, it just needs a brand new reboot. I feel with the new Everquest/Elder Scrolls/FF coming out WoW's playerbase will go down hard unless Blizz does something really good with their new xpac.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree there will always be a loyal fanbase but Titan just got delayed until 2k16. People are dead tired of what WoW looks like, it just needs a brand new reboot. I feel with the new Everquest/Elder Scrolls/FF coming out WoW's playerbase will go down hard unless Blizz does something really good with their new xpac.
shyt, I got tired of WoW 5 years ago. Looking back on it, pre-expansions (vanilla) WoW was the best and most fun I've ever had in an MMO (besides SWG). But the game evolved over time and changed into something that wasn't as free-form and fun. World PVP was dead (the WAR was taken out of world of warcraft) and the game just turned into sitting in a city waiting for a queue to pop. Cross-server battlegrounds/dungeons ruined a sense of server community...the end-game endless gear grind.. I am interested to see what Titan is all about because blizzard puts out quality stuff.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
shyt, I got tired of WoW 5 years ago. Looking back on it, pre-expansions (vanilla) WoW was the best and most fun I've ever had in an MMO (besides SWG). But the game evolved over time and changed into something that wasn't as free-form and fun. World PVP was dead (the WAR was taken out of world of warcraft) and the game just turned into sitting in a city waiting for a queue to pop. Cross-server battlegrounds/dungeons ruined a sense of server community...the end-game endless gear grind.. I am interested to see what Titan is all about because blizzard puts out quality stuff.

Same here, I'm only playing it now because there isn't much else in the MMO market until something else drops. WoW has lost all the social dynamic it used to have.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I hear this game is going to be ported to the Xbox 1 and maybe even the ps4. Can anyone confirm?

I'd rather play it on a console than have to buy a gaming desktop.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I hear this game is going to be ported to the Xbox 1 and maybe even the ps4. Can anyone confirm?

I'd rather play it on a console than have to buy a gaming desktop.

First time hearing about that but it could honestly work as long as there's no sub fee. I hope it does happen for a bigger community.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
First time hearing about that but it could honestly work as long as there's no sub fee. I hope it does happen for a bigger community.
Yeah my cousin told me and he's pretty connected in the tech and gaming scene but I would to see a link or article, know what I mean?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas