Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i completely forgot how much simple things like overall weight matter in this game. especially coming off of lies of p, where i feel like the game eventually helps you offset heavier weights, allowing you to focus on preferred builds.

i couldn't beat morgot for shyt, even when i had all his moves figured out. i knew everything he was doing, but i couldn't get out of the way quick enough. i wasn't hitting him hard enough to trade shots with him either.

then i realized my dodges were slow and making the clunky sound. :ohhh: my holy build from the previous runs was normally super weight efficient, so i never really had to worry about maxing out and moving slowly.

carrying a colossal greatsword is a little different, apparently. :snoop:

took off my helmet and removed all weapons except for a shield and the zweihander. suddenly morgot was moving slow and my rolls were so fast that i had to adjust my dodges in order to stay close to him. shyt was SO much easier. and now i didn't have to be perfect to roll away from multiple attacks in row. i knew when he was at half health there was no way he in hell he could beat me.

crazy how tweaks and edits to your character build can make such a massive difference. i also get why strength builds usually have barbarian-style fits now, too.. they're prioritizing strength and speed. :ohhh:

Sekiro aint got no weight system meng :ufdup:

False Flaggin the FromSoftware FUNK

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm about to play this for the first time. Been seeing it everywhere, gotta see what the hype is about.

Is the swordplay similar to Ghost of Tshuima?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm about to play this for the first time. Been seeing it everywhere, gotta see what the hype is about.

no.

very no. You play this like GoT you ain't gon make it.

but for sanity's sake you're best served starting the game as a samurai like you Jin anyways.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hold up mods cleaned up my joke comment in here, but let the main forum rot away in console wars:what:

No wonder the Arcadium is trash. :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You should watch maybe a couple other people play it for the first 10 minutes just to get the idea of it. Don’t forget to do the tutorial in the beginning either by dropping into the hole

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold up mods cleaned up my joke comment in here, but let the main forum rot away in console wars:what:

No wonder the Arcadium is trash. :stopitslime:

That's my bad, your comment and @Diunx showed up as a double post for some reason. I thought it was the same post so I deleted the 2nd one.

Fred.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean, i wouldn't lie.. that did absolutely nothing for me lol

but Elden Ring was my GotY and after 200+ hours i didn't know a damn thing what the story was about :mjlol:

But yea, already been preordered the DLC just so i can pack up that big ass lion dog and malenia's... bro, nephew, son, father? whoever the fukk, ima pack him up too :mjgrin:

after like a 100 deaths :francis: