Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, that helmet looks fukking nice too. If I didn’t already get the CE, I’d get it. I’d place it next to my dishonored helmet.

I can’t find the dimensions for it but the description says it’s a 1:1 scale replica helmet :ohlawd:

Now I just hope I get a cool number like 69 or 420 out of the 9999 :lolbron:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should go back in this thread and see who it was that told the Bloodhound Fang wasn’t gonna carry me all the way through to the end :mjlol:

I wrecked everything and I mean EVERYTHING the game had to offer.

Now I got 2 on NG+ strolling around like my shyt don’t stink :myman:

Lord why did I pick this game back up like I don’t have anything else to play, now I’m totally pulled back in:snoop:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The Blasphemous blade is ready and hungry :blessed:
sacred sword/blasphemous blade powerstance str/fth build bout to be the play here.

I've been playing Convergence too much so going back to vanilla sorceries will pull fun out of the first run if I go dex/int.

Looks like it's Greatswords and comfortable damage trades because the AoW heals :yeshrug: You made me do this, FromSoft. You made this happen to yourselves.

Messmer 100% has fire resistance. :mjcry:He gonna hard-counter BB and whatever weirdos still use Rivers of Blood. I see the wall coming but I won't steer around it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sacred sword/blasphemous blade powerstance str/fth build bout to be the play here.

I've been playing Convergence too much so going back to vanilla sorceries will pull fun out of the first run if I go dex/int.

Looks like it's Greatswords and comfortable damage trades because the AoW heals :yeshrug: You made me do this, FromSoft. You made this happen to yourselves.

Messmer 100% has fire resistance. :mjcry:He gonna hard-counter BB and whatever weirdos still use Rivers of Blood. I see the wall coming but I won't steer around it.

That fire machine thing is gonna be a PITA also with BB build

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I should go back in this thread and see who it was that told the Bloodhound Fang wasn’t gonna carry me all the way through to the end :mjlol:

I wrecked everything and I mean EVERYTHING the game had to offer.

Now I got 2 on NG+ strolling around like my shyt don’t stink :myman:

Lord why did I pick this game back up like I don’t have anything else to play, now I’m totally pulled back in:snoop:

Bloodhound Fang is still my go-to “big” weapon at lvl 230 even tho I been running INT & Faith samurai builds in my first playthrough and NG+. That thing is always my highest damage weapon just off the high dex alone

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm diving into this shyt raw without replaying it. I think the last build I had was a hybrid encantation/sorc build.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I rotate out figures from time to time. I'll probably get rid of the dishonored one, when I get this new elden ring one

BatD5ol.jpeg
I'm surprised that nobody has commented on my old school Intel Pentium figure. I keep it real. Intel gang :bustback: