Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:blessed:

The only way I like playing these games. I guess max intelligence, pump health, get strength and dex to a level of a magic sword level.

Yeah, i was playing souls games primarily as Str/Dex builds for years and i did a sorcerer build for DS Remastered on my second playthrough and got hooked. Now its my favorite thing to do in souls games

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:scust:sorcery/ int
Everyone knows incantations/faith is the way :blessed:

Both are very viable I've done playthroughs on both also one using faith/arcane for my dragon & bleed build. Can't go wrong with magic in fromsoft games. However high reward = high risk.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:scust:sorcery/ int
Everyone knows incantations/faith is the way :blessed:

Both are very viable I've done playthroughs on both also one using faith/arcane for my dragon & bleed build. Can't go wrong with magic in fromsoft games. However high reward = high risk.

Basically glass canon builds, but its way more fun. You get a ton of variety in play styles

I used to hate playing through souls games and getting spells and magic weapons and not being able to use them

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Basically glass canon builds, but its way more fun. You get a ton of variety in play styles

I used to hate playing through souls games and getting spells and magic weapons and not being able to use them
Yup. But they're the best way to play in my opinion. Makes you more cautious because you can't stack crimson flask cause you need cerulean tears. Can't spam because you'll be out of mana or get slashed in half because enemies poise is ridiculous :mjlol: but like you said the variety is crazy. I think there's like 13 school of soceries and 11 for incantations. When that dlc drops I expect more incantations and spells probably will get Miquella incantations

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yup. But they're the best way to play in my opinion. Makes you more cautious because you can't stack crimson flask cause you need cerulean tears. Can't spam because you'll be out of mana or get slashed in half because enemies poise is ridiculous :mjlol: but like you said the variety is crazy. I think there's like 13 school of soceries and 11 for incantations. When that dlc drops I expect more incantations and spells probably will get Miquella incantations

Yeah, its like a game of balance, you also gotta know how far you have to be with certain enemies to cast certain spells. Timing is key

I’m kind of mad I threw my INT build in the bushes for my new game + run though. :francis:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, its like a game of balance, you also gotta know how far you have to be with certain enemies to cast certain spells. Timing is key

I’m kind of mad I threw my INT build in the bushes for my new game + run though. :francis:
Should've made a backup save file. Ng+ with spells is :demonic:

Yeah timing and range are very important with spells. Some cast instantly some have a ridiculous wind up lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I figured I’d plat before Erd Tree drops

IMG-3297.jpg

IMG-3296.jpg

IMG-3298.jpg

Last edited: