Either Chris Jericho Is Trying To Start A Bidding War, Or He's Trying To Earn Enough Money To Get His wife A Good Lawyer

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
If Vince was still in charge I’d say it’s possible he’d come back, but with H he’ll get a hall of fame induction one day and call it a career…

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Don't Triple H & Jericho hate each other? Cokeboy out of the picture probably put a Jericho comeback on the shelf :heh:

I think its some beef on the lowest of keys still simmering from the early 200s... the story I remember reading is Haitch hated the Festival of Friendship angle and wanted to bush it, so Jericho went directly to Vince to get it approved :lolbron:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think its some beef on the lowest of keys still simmering from the early 200s... the story I remember reading is Haitch hated the Festival of Friendship angle and wanted to bush it, so Jericho went directly to Vince to get it approved :lolbron:

There's a handful of guys who went through Cokeboy because they had beef with Triple H. Alberto del Rio & CM Punk are two other names that pop up first in my head. Probably Bryan Danielson too.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Can't see him going back with Triple H on the book. I think him on the books in general will keep a lot of old timers from coming back unless they had a good relationship with him in fear of him burying them to Bolivia.