Effing Up On The Coli Smileys Unappreciation Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
We all know that the proper Coli Smileys can make your thread or reply pop off.

I stay fukking up certain smileys.

Such as the smiley codes for :pachaha: I start to write to :pacha:

I post a quick reply and the shyt looks like :pacha: and I'm like :wtf: I know I got it right. :patrice:

Then there is also the pressure to fix it quick before someone spots it and brings it up to point it out and they are like Hey nikka you messed up :troll:

or I think it makes other posters look at me like I'm :flabbynsick: and I ain't hip on the coli lingo. :ld:

Then I have to go into Post Reply and look at the coli smilie index for reference :whoo:

(I also have to do it when I completely forget the smiley cause I haven't used it in a minute or ever)

It is a bytch to do it when you are on a mobile device.

other candidates for smiley code mistakes by me include :ohh: and :eh: and :flabbyandsick:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
We all know that the proper Coli Smileys can make your thread or reply pop off.

I stay fukking up certain smileys.

Such as the smiley codes for :pachaha: I start to write to :pacha:

I post a quick reply and the shyt looks like :pacha: and I'm like :wtf: I know I got it right. :patrice:

Then there is also the pressure to fix it quick before someone spots it and brings it up to point it out and they are like Hey nikka you messed up :troll:

or I think it makes other posters look at me like I'm :flabbynick: and I ain't hip on the coli lingo. :ld:

Then I have to go into Post Reply and look at the coli smilie index for reference :whoo:

(I also have to do it when I completely forget the smiley cause I haven't used it in a minute or ever)

It is a bytch to do it when you are on a mobile device.

other candidates for smiley code mistakes by me include :ohh: and :eh: and :flabbyandsick:

:patrice: