Edward Scissorhands hit me in the feels brehs

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm new to the Tim Burton game and literally just saw this flick for the first time. God damn was I missing out. Every scene is beautifully crafted from the camera angles to the music to the characters expressions. Poor fukkin Edward, that nikka only wanted friends and a sense of belonging. Whyd they have to do him like that :mjcry:

SPOILERS ending was depressing as fukk, and what was with that bytch never once going to visit him for as long as her greedy white ass lived? He literally lived down the street! You apparently love him but can't walk up a fukkin hill for him. :gucci:

I got your back Ed :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm new to the Tim Burton game and literally just saw this flick for the first time. God damn was I missing out. Every scene is beautifully crafted from the camera angles to the music to the characters expressions. Poor fukkin Edward, that nikka only wanted friends and a sense of belonging. Whyd they have to do him like that :mjcry:

SPOILERS ending was depressing as fukk, and what was with that bytch never once going to visit him for as long as her greedy white ass lived? He literally lived down the street! You apparently love him but can't walk up a fukkin hill for him. :gucci:

One of my favorite movies. The score is flames too.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
One of my childhood favs, and so well done in terms of how it was shot and the score. I know it was kind of a spinoff or has similar themes to Frankenstein but it’s such a unique movie and I wish that rather than Hollywood just doing lazy remakes of older movies they would do more of this where you take a theme from a classic movie but give it its own life. And Johnny Depp killed this performance

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my childhood favs, and so well done in terms of how it was shot and the score. I know it was kind of a spinoff or has similar themes to Frankenstein but it’s such a unique movie and I wish that rather than Hollywood just doing lazy remakes of older movies they would do more of this where you take a theme from a classic movie but give it its own life. And Johnny Depp killed this performance

Def breh, may be my favorite Johnny Depp performance

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Watched it again some months back; first time since I was a kid. Very good film. Enjoyed the color palette standing out on blu ray.

Funny this thread pops up when I was thinking of watching Beetlejuice this month.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I think she believed that she had to continue the lie...if she ever went, someone would see her and know he wasn't dead...or he'd come back down.

This is one of my favorite movies...my second favorite Burton flick.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she believed that she had to continue the lie...if she ever went, someone would see her and know he wasn't dead...or he'd come back down.

This is one of my favorite movies...my second favorite Burton flick.
What's your #1 Burton flick?