Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
K2enBK.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dope visuals and it was well shot but this was kind of trash to me. And I Iike Trouble but he is missing something I cant put my finger on cause they been trying to make this nikka a thing for a minute and it ain't happened. Got the streets, got Mike Will, got the Cosigns, songs with Drake, etc... I think his music being hit or miss has a lot to do with it but it's something else I can't figure out cause way worse artist than him blew since he been out.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Dope visuals and it was well shot but this was kind of trash to me. And I Iike Trouble but he is missing something I cant put my finger on cause they been trying to make this nikka a thing for a minute and it ain't happened. Got the streets, got Mike Will, got the Cosigns, songs with Drake, etc... I think his music being hit or miss has a lot to do with it but it's something else I can't figure out cause way worse artist than him blew since he been out.

Yea they just gave homie a big push earlier this year. Even the Drake feature stimulus package couldnt get him anywhere....shyt came n went quik as hell. He decent overall but a lot of his stuff is :russell: and Mike gives him a lot of B grade beats.

He honestly just not good or memorable enough

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Ima listen to his CD & tell yall what I feel he missing

you can't draw a solution just based on one "CD"

Trouble has a body of work that i do find impressive considering i been a fan from the jump

what drawed me to him as an artist..was he had a DARK theme about his music which wasn't common in ATL at the time

but did reflect a side of ATL i was fully aware of seeing especially in that east atlanta and decatur area....

late 2011..early 2012 was basically about SWAG RAP....he went against that whole grain

He came in with some real dark gangsta music and with a voice remniscent of BG

that didn't sound gimmicky or forced

It was refreshing to an OG like me :blessed:

which is why i truly support his work

Last edited:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
He shoulda DEFINITELY blew up off Skoobzilla...idk what’s going on..Atlanta got plenty rappers like that..dudes like Skooly and Jose Guapo that can literally do an hour show full of Hits but for some reason never made it mainstream

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

He been missing that Alley stimulus:troll:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
That shyt was lit. Was holding my breath the whole way on some :lupe: type shyt.

I wish that were longer frfr.