Eddie Griffin says Trump shooting was staged; still going to vote for him

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The intensity with which he came up with that decision musta been divinely devilish. Like like yea ima show these nikkas I can think independently for my self. And my educated conclusion leads only one way. Yes yes. Trump is the answer. Yup. Y’all gotta get up on this level before even THINKING of debating me.

Yikes. My god!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The intensity with which he came up with that decision musta been divinely devilish. Like like yea ima show these nikkas I can think independently for my self. And my educated conclusion leads only one way. Yes yes. Trump is the answer. Yup. Y’all gotta get up on this level before even THINKING of debating me.

Yikes. My god!
Nahh it is the natural reaction of a skeptic

Then more information is suppose to steer you to reality

But he didn't receive that information

Someone died, he better watch out. Saying something like this is what they sued Alex Jones for :umad:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
fukk eddie then i guess :camby:

damn shame though. hes hilarious. his interlude on 2001 is legendary

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Going against a black legend for the sake of liberal white folks will never not be ironic.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahh it is the natural reaction of a skeptic

Then more information is suppose to steer you to reality

But he didn't receive that information

Someone died, he better watch out. Saying something like this is what they sued Alex Jones for :umad:
Im voting Biden. Pm me your address. I’ll help you vote for him too.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol really, why
I remember a while back on the platform, I believe in regards to the either the brick lady or the shordy in alabama who lied about seeing the baby on the freeway, Symphony(the host we’re talking about) was defending them and telling capone(comedy hype analyst ) that black men don’t protect them nonsense, even after it came out that they lied

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember a while back on the platform, I believe in regards to the either the brick lady or the shordy in alabama who lied about seeing the baby on the freeway, Symphony(the host we’re talking about) was defending them and telling capone(comedy hype analyst ) that black men don’t protect them nonsense, even after it came out that they lied

Ugh, another delusional Black Feminist :scust: