Ebro and Tariq Nasheed debating over #DACA

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Tariq was the main one hoping for Trump to get elected hoping it'll "wake us up" so he full of shyt for trying to tip toe for a white supremacist policy but then be ever ready to jump on anybody for the most trivial of shyt, we know when you could say it's justified, but there are times the nikka has an itchy finger to label someone a c00n.

If you wanna stand up for Black immigrants/Latinos, do you, I ain't ever finna tell a nikka what they should do when I ain't doing shyt.

But like I said, he'd love what Trump was doing if he was black. nikka is that transparent

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I love it when non-black minorities start hitting that
giphy.gif
expecting blacks to come riding over the ridge to save them.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tariq was the main one hoping for Trump to get elected hoping it'll "wake us up" so he full of shyt for trying to tip toe for a white supremacist policy but then be ever ready to jump on anybody for the most trivial of shyt, we know when you could say it's justified, but there are times the nikka has an itchy finger to label someone a c00n.

If you wanna stand up for Black immigrants/Latinos, do you, I ain't ever finna tell a nikka what they should do when I ain't doing shyt.

But like I said, he'd love what Trump was doing if he was black. nikka is that transparent

Slow down.

Tariq made it CLEAR that he wasn't voting for either of those fukkboys and was also clear about people being weary of voting just because other blacks voted out of a sense of tradition and people dying during the civil rights for us to have the "right" to vote (which we already had). Dealing with white supremacists trying to deny you the ability to actually cast those votes is another story.

But lets not act like either candidate gave a fukk about black-specific issues (which he ALSO pointed out). Trump has a well known track record of complete fukkery while Hillary would rather pander (campaign stop that was a Beyonce concert, Mary Crispy Blige's singing to her, hot sauce in the bag at the Breakfast Club). NONE of these candidates were serious about black issues.

So why the fukk should any melanated person even use 1/50th of a single brain cell thinking about this DACA shyt. Sorry, my cape is in the cleaners and will be spoken for after I take it out.

Tariq isn't tip toeing over shyt considering the work he's putting in deal with racist trolls online, blasting back at c00ns, and presenting very obvious evidence of the bullshyt we are facing now, have faced and will be facing going forward. This isnt a "love Tariq" post and his way of doing things isn't a path to deliverance but for someone who isn't a leader or has puffed up his chest to become a spokesman for all black people, dude has done his fair share and then some. So I don't wanna hear a fukkboy like Ebro talking about we should all clique up to push back against this DACA issue when he was one of the main ones taking payola back in the day at his job and gets a check from Apple, which means that he can't appear to be divisive on issues that would go against his employers.

fukk any rhetoric that includes black people speaking on this matter. Tell these other groups to #HYON