Ebay problem

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I just made a purchase today & got the confirmation email from ebay & paypal. Im like alright everything is going good as always :ehh:. A few hours later I get a email from ebay saying the listing for the item is gone :what:. I check and ebay removed it and when I went to go contact the seller it said "the seller is no longer a registered member" :why:. I don't trust this shyt. I just want my money back. Should I file a claim with ebay or paypal?

Also the seller had 0 feedback :sadcam:. I hope I get this money back

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just made a purchase today & got the confirmation email from ebay & paypal. Im like alright everything is going good as always :ehh:. A few hours later I get a email from ebay saying the listing for the item is gone :what:. I check and ebay removed it and when I went to go contact the seller it said "the seller is no longer a registered member" :why:. I don't trust this shyt. I just want my money back. Should I file a claim with ebay or paypal?

Also the seller had 0 feedback :sadcam:. I hope I get this money back

That shyt happened to me, after I had paid ebay deleted the customers account and paypal wouldnt give me his details or my money back, luckily the dude was honest and he had taken a note of my email address and he mailed me and I gave him my address and got my item...

Go to paypal and get your money back

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
That shyt happened to me, after I had paid ebay deleted the customers account and paypal wouldnt give me his details or my money back, luckily the dude was honest and he had taken a note of my email address and he mailed me and I gave him my address and got my item...

Go to paypal and get your money back

Yeah do it asap.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you paid with paypal you straight you just gotta file a dispute you will get your money back in a couple of weeks or so.ironically this shyt happend to me for the first time last month been shopping on ebay since 05.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
nikkas buyin' shyt from other nikkas with no feedback in 2013 :wtf:

I rarely buy from people who don't have that top-rated seller badge to their username, and who don't have their feedback score in the thousands......only exception is if it's some rare-ass shyt that I might not see anywhere else ever again......and even THEN the feedback score should be at least 50

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
nikkas buyin' shyt from other nikkas with no feedback in 2013 :wtf:

I rarely buy from people who don't have that top-rated seller badge to their username, and who don't have their feedback score in the thousands......only exception is if it's some rare-ass shyt that I might not see anywhere else ever again......and even THEN the feedback score should be at least 50

I was trying get the stealth foams. The price was $250. I couldn't pass it up:lupe:. Thats the lowest I ever seen them. They usually go for $300. I knew it was too good to be true :sadbron:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I was trying get the stealth foams. The price was $250. I couldn't pass it up:lupe:. Thats the lowest I ever seen them. They usually go for $300. I knew it was too good to be true :sadbron:

Yeah, I know some of them eBay deals can be tempting.....

And some of them deals are actually are legit......that's how I got my old macbook (brand new) for $150 cheaper than the actual price :whew:

Made sure the seller was legit, though :ufdup:......you got some shady nikkas on eBay. If they ain't got that badge or at LEAST have their feedback in the thousands......:dontlike:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao how is that even possbile

Ebay will be like do deal with paypal
Even though they are the same fukking company

Thats the shyt that drove me nuts... ebay were saying I had to deal with paypal to get my money back even though they are the same company, ebay wouldnt tell me why they deleted his account or give me his email address... the dude had a good feedback score, I was buying some used auto parts , maybe they thought they were stolen