Eating before morning workout?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a definitive answer if there are benefits to eating or not before a morning workout? I don't do it now and energy isn't a problem, but I hear stuff about getting your metabolism going and want to know if there is any truth to it.

Thanks in advance brehs :krs:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
It's very ironic that this was brought up because i used to not eat much after 3 (during the weekday) because i know i'll most likely hit the fitness center after twerk (around 7... but if anything, an apple or a fruit bar/rollup would be incorporated).

This was when i used to hit the gym aboot 3-4 times a week.

I noticed that the best results (for me, n-e-waiz) was to go just twice a week but go ham...

But before going, i would have a light snack a couple hours prior to gym time (a chicken breast and veggies or half a Mission burrito, no fixings).

This allowed me to have energy to burn, and on the same token, gave me the energy to do it. At 32 what it do, i'm in the bestest shape in my life due to this regimen (of course, not gorging myself in food and alcohol on the weekends and portion control was the most critical factors, but i still get lit on weekends, don't get it twisted. Keith Sweat).

If you do decide to eat something, give yourself ample time to let it marinate in your digestive track (cuz the way it moves) and nothing too bloaty.

Can't feel all fatigued when you're putting the squeeze.