Eatin food with ya mouth open unappreciation

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
GOT DAMN!!
tumblr_m7kfreNoJH1qfjbk4o1_400.gif

This might be one of my worst pet peeves ever. Annoying as fukk! This shyt grosses me the fukk out when I hear it. Eatin like a fukking animal and shyt. Close ya damn mouth when you chew! Muthafucaa!!

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
GOT DAMN!!

This might be one of my worst pet peeves ever. Annoying as fukk! This shyt grosses me the fukk out when I hear it. Eatin like a fukking animal and shyt. Close ya damn mouth when you chew! Muthafucaa!!

i'd kill so many people over this if it were legal. you have know idea how irritating this is

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
GOT DAMN!!

I Agree, it's a Pure Example of Ignorance.

Justice League Watchtower

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I was just having lunch with some coworkers, and this new dude, Asian guy with a heavy ass accent, started eating his hamburger and was smacking away. I was like :what:
He even had the nerve to try to talk with his mouth full. :mindblown:
I couldn't even focus on the conversation because of the disgust. Great way to make a first impression guy.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just having lunch with some coworkers, and this new dude, Asian guy with a heavy ass accent, started eating his hamburger and was smacking away. I was like :what:
He even had the nerve to try to talk with his mouth full. :mindblown:
I couldn't even focus on the conversation because of the disgust. Great way to make a first impression guy.

Show me an Asian dude who doesn't eat like that.

My boss makes salad, a Reese's peanut butter cup, yogurt, fish, soup, etc., all sound "wet" when she eats. She likes to hover over you when eating too..spits food on my papers, desk, and ME.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Show me an Asian dude who doesn't eat like that.

My boss makes salad, a Reese's peanut butter cup, yogurt, fish, soup, etc., all sound "wet" when she eats. She likes to hover over you when eating too..spits food on my papers, desk, and ME.

tumblr_lzxhl5oVdf1r451pk.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Eating with your mouth open or talking with your mouth full is disgusting anytime. Fast food or home cooked meal.