Eat Pepsi flavored Cheetos brehs

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
cheetos17f-1-web.jpg

Pepsi meets savory with the latest innovation in hybrid snack food: Pepsi-flavored Cheetos.

The junk food mashup by Frito-Lay is the newest combo to hit shelves in Japan. Dubbed Frito Lay Cheetos x Pepsi Shuwa Shuwa Cola Corn Snack, the bright orange Cheetos have a sweet cola flavor that actually fizzes in your mouth according to the Impulsive Buy.

"The first sensation, which I did not expect, was a very acidic bite," the Impulsive Buy writer Steve wrote in an early product review. "It tries to capture the citrus notes of Pepsi, but it's over the top. Too lemony."

The crunchy cola fusion isn't the first junk food combo. Pepsi chicken chips -- Pepsi soda and Lay's potato chips -- hit stores in China last December.

But when asked if the cola-coated Cheetos would make their way to the U.S., PepsiCo spokesman Jeff Dahncke told the Los Angeles Times, "The answer is no."

For now, junk foodies will have to enjoy Cheetos and Pepsi the old-fashioned way, or purchase a bag on eBay for $3.99.

huh_zpsf4b7980c.png
:dahell: I'm kinda tempted tho :patrice:

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:ehh:

If it comes over here I'll try it if Kroger gives it away for free one of these Fridays

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I remember them having fried snickers and fried kool-aid at the fair tho, ain't eat none of it.
Fried Kool Aid :wtf:
Yeah, I have no idea how they mad it lol, basically they doing what Texas State fair is doing. Frying everything, and I ain't had none
Our county fair fries a bunch of shyt too...but I never knew you could fry kool aid:ohhh: That's just.....................morbidly obese:huhldup: