Easiest way to parallel park?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
If you want to practice, find a spot on the side of the road with 1 car parked there.

From that point on, line your car next to the parked car and go into reverse. When the front of your back window passes the end of the parked car, quickly turn the wheel towards the curb til the midpoint of your car is lined up (or close to being lined up) with the end of the car, then quickly turn the wheel away from the curb. The whole process needs to be done quickly or else you'll park sloppily.

By the way, when you're turning towards the curb, make sure you're at a great enough angle so that you don't actually hit the parked car.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
go mirror to mirror with the car in front of the spot

Turn your wheel one time 360 towards the direction of the car that you are lined up with

Reverse slowly

Once your mirror is aligned with the other car's back bumper, you keep reversing, but turn the wheel completely the opposite direction (double 360)

90% of the time, you should slide in perfect.

For the 10% that you don't, you should be able to turn the wheel the other way completely, put the car in drive and slide in perfect.

Never fails, and I learned this trick from a driving school instructor.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Turn your wheel one time 360 towards the direction of the car that you are lined up with

Reverse slowly

Once your mirror is aligned with the other car's back bumper, you keep reversing, but turn the wheel completely the opposite direction (double 360)

For the 10% that you don't, you should be able to turn the wheel the other way completely, put the car in drive and slide in perfect.

This is the only way I know how to do it as well.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Reverse slowly

My instructor taught me the same thing except i was told a 45 degree angle (not the back bumper)

edit: Better yet get a ford with auto parallel parking

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
My instructor taught me the same thing except i was told a 45 degree angle (not the back bumper)

edit: Better yet get a ford with auto parallel parking

Yea you're right. 45 degree angle. Thats what i meant by it. When you're backing up you're at an angle. Sorry if I confused anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

Reverse slowly

this is how my dad taught me and it's always worked pretty damn well for me

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East

Reverse slowly

^This..

parallelparking.jpg