Early Ranking: Where Does Charlemagne Sonning Funk Flex This Week Potentially Rank?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh, that was kinda light, wouldnt call that a sonning. what flex did to benzino during their beef was sonning somebody, just night after night ethering. this is more just sh!t talking in hopes of getting a response

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i dont deal with sh*t-talking. charlemagne hit him with facts and in a way that prolly made flex feel like less than sh*t.

funk flex on the other hand doesnt do anything but "sh*t talk". not to mention that benzino had his ass on skates. but in all fairness, i invite you to post whatever flex said about benzino.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Top 5 sonning all time at that particular time slot in that particular week of Power 105 history

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont deal with sh*t-talking. charlemagne hit him with facts and in a way that prolly made flex feel like less than sh*t.

funk flex on the other hand doesnt do anything but "sh*t talk". not to mention that benzino had his ass on skates. but in all fairness, i invite you to post whatever flex said about benzino.

youtube it. it was like 5 days of clowning, he had eminem and 50 calling in and everything, cosigning the ether. ish was brutal

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ld: it WAS tough...Flex getting at both them boys is getting alil disgusting @ this point. Them dudes should left Flex alone all they did was increase his ratings all week.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like charlamagne but he took a serious loss...........

envy will be called mcgruff 4ever .....

TBC should do a freeway and say "put a beat on" Lmao