EA UFC 3 Beta...

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Anyone play it yet? I just got a code this morning so I haven't installed it yet. I do have one extra code for XBox One if anyone is interested, message me.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I've only played a couple fights (too busy with FIFA and WW2) but it's a very different game from the previous iterations. Not sure I'm loving it. Still have to get used to the controls.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
think we came to far in gaming to still have combat sport games looking like stiff ass robots. We need a jump like how the first Fight Night was from Knock Out Kings

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I played the beta and it's a step in the right direction with being able to flow and strike and hit those crazy angles, but there's still a bunch of stuff they gotta fix. I wonder how old the build is that they used for the beta, cause there was a bunch of stuff I noticed as I was playing like;
1. when you're doing step back attacks, the fighter slides a lot, I can see a lil bit of a slide but they damn near moonwalking as thy're swinging.
2. I see where they're going with the controls with trying to stop people from spamming shyt, but man you gotta have some flexibility to pull off some of the strikes.
3. Swaying has 2 problems that I ran into with the hit detection being off and that there's a slight delay in it where you almost have to preemptively sway rather than doing it on reaction.
4. The grapple timing seems like you gotta be way faster in reacting to deny transitions, like as soon as you see them flinch, you flick the stick and shyt.
5. Fighter specific shyt - Nick Diaz gotta hands like Afro Thunder, them shyts are way to fukkin' fast, especially for the reach he has it's crazy. You can stay out the pocket and as soon as you see an attack coming, you can blast back with a counter combo. Mike Diakiase, his perks really don't match how you gotta use him. He's a karate guy, but he's supposed to have stopping power in his hands with Heavy Hands, but his shyt seems lite as fukk and he doesn't really have power in his feet like that.

There's more stuff but that was all I could come up with off the top of my head.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Every single technique, ability, fighter, and stat roll, is entirely acquired and upgraded through the loot box system. A brand-new player fresh out of the tutorials, can dump $1,000 into the game, acquire the rarest loot drops and immediately jump into online competition with a beastly custom fighter that has an exceedingly large health pool, vastly improved endurance, and substantially stronger strikes than the average player who simply pays the $60 price of admission.

P2W

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
People actually played UFC 2's Ultimate Team mode?
shyt, I play FIFA and wouldn't touch an Ultimate Team mode outside of that game. Doesn't make sense in any other sports franchise. I'm sure 95% of people who play UFC are just fine with playing their friends, jumping into fights online with UFC fighters, and the occasional foray into career mode.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Damn are gamers retarded? How can you continue to support EA after all of their shytty practices?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This franchise has been a complete let down, I'm glad they decided to skip out on Fight Night because their engine is flat out inferior to the engine the Undisputed series had. It might be because of the fact that UFC 1 was an early title for this gen of consoles but the jump from game to game hasn't been good.

Imagine going from Fight Night Champion to basically a brand new game that has nowhere near the same amount of features :scust:

With all that being said I can't wait to play it :skip: