EA Play 2022 is cancelled

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There were just gonna show up with behind the scenes developer videos with small, 5 second, un textured gameplay clips shown on a computer screen over somebody’s shoulder.:coffee:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There were just gonna show up with behind the scenes developer videos with small, 5 second, un textured gameplay clips shown on a computer screen over somebody’s shoulder.:coffee:

I think what it means is that more developers are going the way of nintendo direct/State of Play and just showing games when they show them instead of building around E3

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1: They cancelled something I had no reason to think was happening other than plain assumption.

2: Realistically speaking unless it's Dead Space or Fallen Order 2 news, they really don't have anything to carry this, since they pump faked on way too early trailers for Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Better to not have a show instead of get clowned for another 15 minute Sims segment. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1: They cancelled something I had no reason to think was happening other than plain assumption.

2: Realistically speaking unless it's Dead Space or Fallen Order 2 news, they really don't have anything to carry this, since they pump faked on way too early trailers for Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Better to not have a show instead of get clowned for another 15 minute Sims segment. :yeshrug:

a new Skate 4 reveal would ahve been cool

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
They gotta cleanup the mess they made by releasing the half-baked Battlefield 2042. The whole industry needs to be cleanhoused. AAA games have leaned into the liver-service scam, which is basically release an unfinished project, and fix it later on, or like in Halo Infinite's case, the minimal viable product with the least amount of effort and have people grind for armor colors. The fact that COD is skipping 2022 for a new installment is music to my ears.

Bring back DLC packs.