EA Delisting BF 1943, Bad Company 1 and 2, and Mirror Edge by April 28, 2023

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As we close in on 15 years since the release of Battlefield 1943, and Bad Company™ 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge, we are announcing that their journey is coming to an end.

Starting April 28 2023, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge will be removed from digital storefronts and you will no longer be able to purchase them. This is in preparation for the retirement of the online services for these titles which will happen on December 8 2023. For Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge, you can still continue playing them and use their respective offline features, such as the single player campaign. You can also read our FAQ and Service Updates for further information on the retirement of online services.

While these titles hold a special place in our heart, we’re now looking forward to creating new memories alongside you as we shift our focus towards our current and future Battlefield experiences.

With this announcement we also want to take a moment today to reflect on our time with Battlefield 1943, Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge. We share amazing memories of not only their development, but also playing them alongside you.

Battlefield Legacy - Sunsetting Announcement

Thankfully I got both Mirror's Edge games since EA being EA.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When BC2 gets retired I can say I'm done with the series considering it's the only battlefield I play occasionally. So many good memories with that game, it's probably my favorite shooter of all time.