Dying Light 2 is the absolute worst game that I’ve purchased in ten years.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I’m mad that I’ve even bought this garbage. There’s no need for a long explanation. It’s trash in every way imaginable.

I’ve been forcing myself to play it. Trying to rush through and finish it, but I can’t. I just get angrier every minute I play it. It’s sad because I loved the first one.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I’m mad that I’ve even bought this garbage. There’s no need for a long explanation. It’s trash in every way imaginable.

I’ve been forcing myself to play it. Trying to rush through and finish it, but I can’t. I just get angrier every minute I play it. It’s sad because I loved the first one.
I never understood the hype with this title. I saw RadBrad play this shyt on youtube and I couldn't get into it at all. It looks boring.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I never understood the hype with this title. I saw RadBrad play this shyt on youtube and I couldn't get into it at all. It looks boring.

The first one was dope. The second one is so bad, that I can’t even explain it. The developers and team oughta be ashamed.

I don’t know if The Witcher 3 ruined my gaming experience. That’s the best game I’ve ever played. Now, I expect every game that I play to be as great as that masterpiece. It leads to nothing but disappointment, breh.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Nah I dead ass feel this 1000%. I didn't buy it thank God but I almost did if it wasn't for me gamesharing with someone who did. Dying Light was probably my favorite game of 2015 (didn't play Witcher 3 till 2018) so to see this bullshyt be the sequel is a major letdown.

I can't even pinpoint what's so bad about it, it's just not good. Taking out firearms for the main character certainly didn't help.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Nah I dead ass feel this 1000%. I didn't buy it thank God but I almost did if it wasn't for me gamesharing with someone who did. Dying Light was probably my favorite game of 2015 (didn't play Witcher 3 till 2018) so to see this bullshyt be the sequel is a major letdown.

I can't even pinpoint what's so bad about it, it's just not good. Taking out firearms for the main character certainly didn't help.

Story-TRASH
Characters-TRASH
Combat-TRASH
Weapons-TRASH
Decision Making/Choices-TRASH
A.I.-TRASH
Character Progression-TRASH
Parkour and Controls-TRASH

Game is full of glitches too. It’s boring as fukk on top of all of that. I should’ve listened to the reviews and passed on this Boo Boo game.
:snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
First one was great. The looks of this second one didn't really intrigue me though. I was planning on copping it if it ever came to the switch and went on sale.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

I agree with you on the deepest level breh.

I forced myself to complete that crock of shyt.

Very traumatic experience, the fukked up ass soundtrack still replays in my head sometimes.

I may need therapy.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Those Volatile in part 1 had your boy scared like a bytch to go out at night,,,,,,, that turned alot poeple off when they were removed in part 2,.,,