Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson bringing a “badass” game series to big screen

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The Rock says he is bringing "one of the biggest, most badass games to the screen"

In an interview with [URL='https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/dwayne-johnson-interview-black-adam/']Men’s Journal
, Johnson was asked if he had any plans to bring video game characters to the big screen, to which he replied: "I can’t tell you which game in particular we’re doing, but there will be an announcement this year." Before adding that: "We’re going to bring one of the biggest, most badass games to the screen—one that I’ve played for years."

Johnson explained how he plans to "do right by our gamer friends'' but that "really we’re just going to make a great movie." In terms of what game the actor is talking about, there's a whole bunch of possibilities. However, if you’re wondering what kind of games The Rock enjoys in his downtime, elsewhere in the interview he confirmed that he's "always been a big Madden fan."
[/URL]

Gears?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
oh damn this is probably it

talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I got it. DJ should do Forza Horizon.

1) As a giant FU to Vin Diesel for that 'little brother' shyt, just as F&F is ending.

2) Rock's a big car guy and retweets a lot of Ford stuff.

3) Rock's good people with Microsoft

4) It gives him room to come up with an original story