Dwarf Fortress

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I only play adventure mode, it is one of the most challenging and, most violent games you can ever play

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Upping!:lift:

Never played this game even once.:lolbron:

Can't get passed the user interface.

But I really want to ever since I saw a Steam trailer that advertised a revamped version with actual graphics.

The furthest I've made it is the screen where you assign skill points.:mjlol::mjlol:

Hopefully that UI is tightened up in future releases.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Upping!:lift:

Never played this game even once.:lolbron:

Can't get passed the user interface.

But I really want to ever since I saw a Steam trailer that advertised a revamped version with actual graphics.

The furthest I've made it is the screen where you assign skill points.:mjlol::mjlol:

Hopefully that UI is tightened up in future releases.

Download the starter pack / lazy newb pack (PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack), it has a bunch of graphic sets and other mods that make the game somewhat easier to navigate. The only thing is that it probably will not have the latest version of the game included.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Out on Steam now. I had no idea this game is like 15~ years old? lol the earlier iterations look ASCII art based.
Insanely dense and I can see where games like Rimworld remixed it but this shyt is addictive.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This one of those games that I feel if I start. I'll be stuck in the house for days and not getting anything done. This game looks dense as fukk but super interesting.