Dutch volleyball rapist/pedo, allowed to compete at Olympics after serving ONE YEAR in prison.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

A tale as old as time: rapist with a sporting talent given a free pass so he can continue his professional career.

Dutch volleyball player Steven Van de Velde admitted three counts of rape 12-year-old British girl in 2016, was sentenced to just 4 years, then allowed to return to the Netherlands to complete his sentence, only to be released in 2017 after serving just ONE YEAR.

Upon release, Van de Velde said: "I have been branded as a sex monster, as a paedophile. That I am not, really not."

He quite literally is a paedophile rapist and now he's a paedophile rapist going to the Paris Olympics...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
This brings an interesting discussion as to how much and what roles should child sex predators play in society IF they're properly rehabilitated afterwards :jbhmm:.

ie. Not as many people would complain if he was a janitor, but doctor? Naw, that's not happening.

This might be too heated of a topic to even discuss though.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In 2014, he raped a 12-year-old child he met on Facebook who lived in Milton Keynes, England. He travelled to her home and, when she was without any parental supervision, gave her alcohol and then raped her several times. The victim would eventually go on to self-harm and take an overdose.

This was a heinous crime and he only served one year for it?