Dusty May-day.. May-day.. Beilein balls back in A2, and them Wolves are loose. The 2024-2025 Michigan Wolverine Basketball thread.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
hqmw8l2mfitvikmavr7m

@DropTopDoc @dh86 @Toussaint @NigerianDonDada @|r|e|a|d| @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Rell @No1 @hood b. goode @Clayton Endicott @Prolific @Knights89 @Dem313wayz @HNIC973 @wire28 @Regular_P @intra vires @heart @Piff Perkins @the artist known az @FabTrey

ROSTER:

No. 1: Danny Wolf, center, 7-0, 250, junior

No. 2: L.J. Cason, guard, 6-2, 190, freshman

No. 3: Tre Donaldson, guard, 6-3, 195, junior

No. 4: Nimari Burnett, guard, 6-5, 200, graduate

No. 5: Howard Eisley Jr., guard, 5-9, 195, freshman

No. 7: Jace Howard, guard, 6-7, 215, graduate

No. 8: Durral “Phat Phat” Brooks, guard, 6-2, 190, freshman

No. 10: Justin Pippen, guard, 6-3, 180, freshman

No. 11: Roddy Gayle Jr., guard, 6-5, 205, junior

No. 13: Harrison Hochberg, forward, 6-6, 215, sophomore

No. 14: Ian Burns, guard, 6-6, 205, senior

No. 15: Rubin Jones, guard, 6-5, 190, graduate

No. 24: Sam Walters, forward, 6-10, 200, sophomore

No. 42: Will Tschetter, forward, 6-8, 230, redshirt senior

No. 50: Vladislav Goldin, center, 7-1, 250, graduate

Scrimmage from today:

Completely different team. Dusty built this squad from scratch.. and right when I thought we'd feel the effects or Sanderson (our weight coach) leaving because of Juwan.. whoever's in charge of weight training is doin their damn thing. The team looks great. They're all in shape, and it's shaping up to be a fun season.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think y'all should land Trey McKenny. I was telling @Trust Me a year or so back that there was a 5*/high 4* from OLSM that I heard was a Mich lean.

I heard his dad is an MGoBlog-type, but I also keep hearing a lot about Georgetown. Not sure why anyone would want to be a part of that rebuild in DC, but they've been recruiting him the longest.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think y'all should land Trey McKenny. I was telling @Trust Me a year or so back that there was a 5*/high 4* from OLSM that I heard was a Mich lean.

I heard his dad is an MGoBlog-type, but I also keep hearing a lot about Georgetown. Not sure why anyone would want to be a part of that rebuild in DC, but they've been recruiting him the longest.
Yea its lookin 50/50 for Trey right now. Georgetown's gettin a bunch of hype.. but I trust that Dusty will reel him in. Kids just love Dusty for some reason. We landed a mid 4 star yesterday (or was it the day before?) in Winters Grady. Kid can shoot his ass off.

That's the main thing I got from that scrimmage.. we couldn't get shooters in the building under Juwan, and it seems like damn near everybody's got range on the squad this year. I think its gonna be fun to watch, and May seems likeable. To be honest with you, I really didn't care for his style of play at FAU. I thought it was the dreaded 'street ball' offense, but from what I've read on him, he can adapt. He basically had to run that offense because of the way his team was built. Johnell Davis wasn't tryna run no offense. Homie was just lookin to get buckets. :heh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

They got shooters.

They got size.

They got versatility.

They got a post game.

They got the wings.

They got athleticism.

They're unselfish.

I wasn't a fan of May's coaching style at FAU.. but you can tell once he got his guys in, at a place like UM... that's some fun basketball. This year should be fun.