Dusk Golem's pimp hand is skrong!!! Doubles down on comments and adds extra sizzle

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The narratives by Sony gamers is he lied and admitted it. Then they have a link to him not doing that, and every Sony fanboy just pulled a trumper move and regurgitated the bullshyt :wtf:

But here's the fukkin reality...
Insider doubles down on two huge advantages Xbox Series X has over PS5

Insider doubles down on two huge advantages Xbox Series X has over PS5
Xbox-Series-X-Controller.jpg
Xbox Series X controller. Image source: Microsoft
By Chris Smith @chris_writes
August 13th, 2020 at 7:08 PM

• The PS5 will have a higher price tag than the Xbox Series X, a leaker claimed on Twitter, reiterating similar remarks he made on a forum a few days ago.
  • On top of that, the PS5 won’t be as powerful as the next-gen Xbox, the insider claimed.
  • The PlayStation 5 will supposedly struggle with native 4K support, whereas the Xbox Series X will not have the same problem.

From the moment Sony confirmed the specs of the PS5, gamers started comparing them to the Xbox Series X. On paper, the new Xbox looks more powerful than the PS5. Sony has the upper hand in the storage department, where its custom storage solution is more than twice as fast as the Series X’s drive. But the Xbox might be faster where it matters most: Chips. Reports from insiders said that the Xbox is faster than the PlayStation, with the latest claim coming a few days ago from ResetEra forum poster Dusk Golem.

He said at the time that the PS5 would be more expensive than the Series X, as Microsoft appears to be in a better position to take a loss on sales initially. He also said that the Series X would be more powerful than the PlayStation. The Xbox will be better for cross-platform games, he said, claiming to have direct knowledge from developers. “I’ve heard some dev friends talk a bit about the struggle PS5 has for 1080p games running 60fps still, while Xbox X doesn’t have the same problem and can push above that even in most cases,” the leaker said.

“I’m going to hate myself later for responding to this I can feel it (people attracted to this sorta topic are horribly toxic), but a lot of people misinterpreted what I said, which is partially my fault,” the leaker said on Twitter, where he goes by the name of AestheticGamer. “Of course, [Resident Evil 8] will run fine on launch, that was never in question by me.”
I'm sure the Sony versions of games will play just fine. Now I know why they call the weaker version the series S :banderas:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Article Date 8.13

He got exposed today for lyin
He's a respected insider with a track record, Google dusk golem and there autofill will show you what's good. So let's start there. Just cuz you maad you think you can cancel a golem :mjlol:

So again, like in the other thread, show me where he got exposed? I saw the tweet and that shyt don't match this narrative. Like, are you drunk? Show me so I can stand corrected :handshake:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh, at some point you need to stop making these threads.

It was funny at first, now its sad.
Im confused. I haven't been corrected, maybe you can enlighten me on the secret? (Paging @Rekkapryde as well)

See, dusk golem I never heard of before. I don't make the effort to keep tabs on leakers. So this dusk golem guy spills the beans on ps5 and that obviously got the fanboys on that side FURIOUS!!!

TOTALLY EXPECTED BTW

So to combat him they basically trying to cancel culture the guy and then made up shyt about him saying he lied. You know how I know? My fukkin Google feed gave me this story. It's him doubling down, it's literally in the title. I then googled his name and all the leaks he's provided and been accurate on instantly show up solidifying his place in the world as a legit source.

And you mean to tell me a nikka can make a tweet saying different and that's it, he's wrong, ps5 which we all know and been known is weaker is now not struggling. He didn't double down and say it's not just capcom?

Im being 100% dead serious with you, it was never funny. This low level thinking that you guys all seem to share is sad. Because you're not even paying attention to basic information. You know, like the average trump supporter :patrice:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Dusk golem doubles down, not even my words, just facts. Not a single response to the article just...
Dudes going out sad over a video games. Hate to see it.
“...back in my day we used to neg dudes for constantly dropping shytty threads...”

:flabbynsick:
@GoldenGlove could you please remove these trolls who are upset at video game news. This is a gaming forum, they don't wanna talk about the news yet they hang out posting here. Strange way of dealing with these revelations but do I have to baby sit? Thanks buddy :salute:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Just...stop man. It's not that serious.
Stop posting the truth? It is serious when you attempt to hide information :umad:
LIVES in his gimmick. 24/7. The dedication is amazing.
I guess you're an alias, well sir. The article was written by a guy named Chris Smith of BGR.com

Your beef isn't with me, it's with yourselves and Sony. Attack the messenger if you must but I'll slap the shyt outta anyone trying to come at me sideways for simply relaying the news.

Now reply to the story :hula: cry over courtney