during grade school what was your best/worst report card?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't remember...but a 0.6 breh? :why:

Your moms should've slapped you. Hell, you should've slapped yourself.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I don't remember...but a 0.6 breh? :why:

Your moms should've slapped you. Hell, you should've slapped yourself.

i never went to class i skipped the whole year but i was to grown to be getting slapped but i should have slapped myself.funny thing is when i got that .6 my girl was skipping with me everyother day she got like a 1.6 but when i got kicked out that school she got a 4.1:win:i was holding her back i guess

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the time my i either got all As, or I got all As and 1 B in math. My junior year in high school I got all As and then 1 C in physics, all because i bombed the final exam

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
1.0 something in 6th grade. In HS, i maintained a 2.0 just to play ball:dead::dead:

Juco and university changed everything though. shyt actually counts now:krs:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I got a D(pause) once in chemistry first report period fukked my average for the last report card

I couldn't for the life of me get it right

other than that A's and B's

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Sophmore yr of high school i had a 97 avg :blessed: 100 in biology, maths, electronics
Moved to the UK. Procrastinated far too much and got a F for Maths in my second yr there :snoop:

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I had 96 average, my first two years in high school. Only went to high school for three years.

In college, I had a 1.4 GPA one semester, because i wasn't going to my classes at all, and instead of withdrawing to save my GPA, i just let it ride.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I graduated with like a 1.6, always had bad grades. Never got taught how to sit down and do hw. I'm in calculus now, so I'm smart enough to do it, I just have a hard time with organization, prioritizing, etc. I have 4 classes and so I'm kinda booked as of now. And my most important classes I have D's in. So it's obvious to not take the counselors advice and just take 3 classes or so.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i got my first D in high school. had problems with math. or really lack of working the problems out properly. when i was in middle school and when they were teaching us all those basic theories and principles, i never bothered to learn them because most of the equations they gave us were so simplistic you could figure out the answers to them without approaching the algebraic steps they teach you. so i struggled for a while because i never realized that i should have learned those principles until i was struggling with advanced math. the thing was i still was in advanced math classes in comparison to most students my age, i was just struggling more than the others in the class...

jaylav_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East
Just because of my shyt English teacher this year and me struggling with geometry.. this year is my worst school year I believe.. my 7th grade year might be my worst but high school matters more. My GPA is a 2.3 or 2.5 I think.. I'll have it at 2.8 or a 3.0 by the time I graduate tho.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Just because of my shyt English teacher this year and me struggling with geometry.. this year is my worst school year I believe.. my 7th grade year might be my worst but high school matters more. My GPA is a 2.3 or 2.5 I think.. I'll have it at 2.8 or a 3.0 by the time I graduate tho.

Wait, you're in high school? :dwillhuh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
1st till 7th grade i stayed with a 3.0 and up.10th grade i had a 0.6:snoop:i never went to class.

Was right there with you. In 8th, I had a 0.83. Bumped it up and got out of there, though. Was worse off the year before that, I'm sure but I can't remember.